Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

WTF is this? Buying parking accounts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Such bizarre questions.

People want to buy parking accounts?

Look at the BS in the first post of this thread:

Hi,

I offer good price for parking accounts.

Trafficz $200, smartname $800, Activeaudience $300, Goldkey $200, DDC.com $800

and others.if you would like to talk,pls feel free to reply

What, is that what someone is willing to give me per month? What the hell is all this nonsense?

You buy domains. That is what parking accounts are composed of. Domains.

Assets.

You are not buying parking accounts.

You are buying domains.

One domain, two domain, three domain...

Jeez.

I am going to start cussing in chinese or Chinglish in a minute.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there a legitimate service being provided by some of these people which doesn't involve click fraud? I understand that is the concern of most regulars here.
At the best it's a backdoor for people who do not meet the quality criteria.
At the worst a PPC scam will follow and your reputation/responsibility as account holder is at stake.

Nomzo

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a legitimate service of selling parking accounts. Every parking account is approved/denied based on personal and portfolio parameters. You cannot resell or ask to purchase "blank" shells. It's like erasing all your passport info and selling it to someone else. It's illegal.

Legitimate was a poor choice of word. 'Acceptable in the eyes of domainers' probably suits better.

When I first applied to Fabulous I was refused. It was only after I contacted Mike Fabulous on DNForum and flashed the exclusive badge that I was accepted.

A lot of people do not have that option, and in some cases are automatically rejected based on their country. What I'm trying to convey is that the buying and selling of parking accounts may be the norm in certain parts of the world. I think the problem arises when people, who have no intention of committing click fraud, cannot communicate that they have no alternative but to buy parking accounts in order to make serious money.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The bottom line is, the parking company decides who to accept and who to reject on a personal basis. If you take that pass and sell it to someone else, you've violated the terms of your acceptance - regardless of whether you still need it or not - and you've created a problem to the parking company and fellow domainers, by allowing entrance to a potential click fraudster.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Legitimate was a poor choice of word. 'Acceptable in the eyes of domainers' probably suits better.

When I first applied to Fabulous I was refused. It was only after I contacted Mike Fabulous on DNForum and flashed the exclusive badge that I was accepted.

A lot of people do not have that option, and in some cases are automatically rejected based on their country. What I'm trying to convey is that the buying and selling of parking accounts may be the norm in certain parts of the world. I think the problem arises when people, who have no intention of committing click fraud, cannot communicate that they have no alternative but to buy parking accounts in order to make serious money.
Some very valid points.

rmnarmenta

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nobody has ever offered to buy my accounts. Guess my "crap" domains really are crap. lol
Lots of great info here, Thanks. I guess I should really pay closer attention to TOS's

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom