Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

X-Men 3, Who's excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty good. Will have to go see this one.

Domain Days 2024

P10n33R

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the movie. It was great to watch. There were a few things that they changed, that kind of upset a few of my friends.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
P10n33R said:
I really enjoyed the movie. It was great to watch. There were a few things that they changed, that kind of upset a few of my friends.

Quite a few ppl are pissed over the direction this final movie (?) I guess that's what happens when you change directors midstream.

I think they change directors for SpiderMan 3 too... I'll be going on a bloody rampage if they **** that movie up, especially with Venom in it.

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw said:
Ill certainly be seeing it.

Who else wants to boycott the superman movie with me? There have already been two movies and 2 tv shows about superman... lets be origional.

I would rather watch ten superman movies over a single X-Men movie. Superman > X-Men / X-Men United (or even the X-Men vs. Street Fighter arcade game, which wasn't bad.)

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh its not the last movie, the end was a huge blatant set up for another movie.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NavySeals91 said:
Oh its not the last movie, the end was a huge blatant set up for another movie.

I don't think they set the stage for another movie. It is the last movie. Those whom have followed the comic book know the cure is not permanent - I think that's all the end meant.

Halley Berry / Hugh Jackman confirmed that is was the last movie countless times in countless interviews. Plus they'd have to get yet another director.. cause the one who directed this one sucks!

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All I can say is that there will be another movie, maybe not next year but there will be one in the future.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm excited .. It looks like its going to be a good one!

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dsturbed said:
I don't think they set the stage for another movie. It is the last movie. Those whom have followed the comic book know the cure is not permanent - I think that's all the end meant.

Halley Berry / Hugh Jackman confirmed that is was the last movie countless times in countless interviews. Plus they'd have to get yet another director.. cause the one who directed this one sucks!
I did not see the movie myself, but I heard there was a scene at the end of the credits that could possibly be a set-up for another X-MEN sequel...

P10n33R

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dodo1 said:
I did not see the movie myself, but I heard there was a scene at the end of the credits that could possibly be a set-up for another X-MEN sequel...

This is true, I was at the movie and one of my friends told us (us being 30+ people) to sit back down because there was a thing after the credits. It was very short. I will not ruin it for the people who didn't see it.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How did I miss that!

P10n33R

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The thirty minutes of credits would make almost anyone want to leave.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The clip after the credits definitely sets up another movie. I can't imagine why they would have put that in there if they didn't plan on doing another. I won't ruin it either, but I'm sure those who have seen it can agree with me that it is definitely a cliff hanger clip that leaves plenty of room for explanation, and of course another movie would make sense. :)

P10n33R

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but I am pretty sure that the movies are leaving the comic book series, I guess it wouldn't be the first time a movie was different then the book.

Spinlock

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I missed a clip? Crap. Now I have to go back and see it again.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Spinlock said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I missed a clip? Crap. Now I have to go back and see it again.

Which is good for me because I didn't get to see it with you. :violin:

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I trusted you people and I stayed till the end. The credits were way too long imo. The scene was interesting and it definitely set the stage for another X-Men movie.

Anyways, the movie was very good.

P.S. The preview of the new Superman movie was so lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom