Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Xperya.com Closed? According to webpage, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottatmu

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Posted on their website ...

Dear members,

Xperya.com is now Closed for fraudulent clicks from our members.

Our members made over 95% fraudulent clicks on our ads in the last 3 months.
Our Attorney is working on the case to sue all our members who made a fraudulent clicks.

Hmm ... so ... does that mean they won't pay their members?

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
scottatmu said:
Posted on their website ...

Hmm ... so ... does that mean they won't pay their members?

Hmm you got here bvefore I could... :-O 95% fraudulent clicks is a big charge... I did not click on my own ads, and had 72 dollars in my account last night. 6 or so from yesterday.

:veryangry I'm not happy about this. If they sue me over this, then I think all members should fight it, as long as they did not click their own ads.

But why are they shutting it all down if they have honest members out there?

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr. Deleted said:
But why are they shutting it all down if they have honest members out there?
Because it's a good way to make a large profit. Just walk away with all the earnings.

There are probably a number of people who might have clicked on their own ads on a few occasions, and Xperya is hoping they'll be too afraid to ask for their money.

scottatmu

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jonathan has a point about being too afraid to ask for their money ... I wonder if the company is really seeking to sue people ...

Also thought (on their old homepage) that their statement "We'll send you a payment with PayPal (paypal.com) approximately 90 days after the end of each calendar month if your earned balance is US $1000 or more." was a little sketchy.

Now I never signed up, so i'm not sure how the backend ran, but it doesn't look like there was a way to track your clicks ... now don't get me wrong, there could've been one, but if there wasn't ... omg!

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
for me it said 200 to pay out, and 1 dollar a click then last week it was down for a day, and then it came back with .05 a click, and I still was getting 1 dollar per click. so I had only 72 or so last night and now they are shutting down before the 200 dollars? well we better fight it.

As for too afraid, I for one did not do anything wrong. I have the code on choped.com, blooger.org, deleted.com and yahoolugens.com to mention a few. I let my users from my traffic names do all those clicks.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr. Deleted said:
As for too afraid, I for one did not do anything wrong. I have the code on choped.com, blooger.org, deleted.com and yahoolugens.com to mention a few. I let my users from my traffic names do all those clicks.
I'd threaten them back.

Or not start that way.. start politely inquiring. Then threaten.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
xperya.com was obviously a scam they still have adds on their site. I'm in the same boat as all of you. REMOVE all your xperya banners from your sites, don't give them anymore cash. This is probably fake but:
XPERYA Corporation
P. O. Box 1613
Panama 9, 9
PA
(800)824-4944

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Figured the number was bogus, I'm reporting them to icann with outdated contact info maybe they can do some thing.......man, I was building up some cash fast to.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, we need to do all we can. I just sent Icann mail [email protected]. Now time for their registar.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dear xperya.com members,

Xperya.com is now Closed for fraudulent clicks from our members.
Our members made over 95% fraudulent clicks on our ads in the last 3 months.
Our Attorney is working on the case to sue all those who were trying to defraud our company!
Our service will be shut down until we find a way to deter the substantial click fraud we were experiencing.

this is an update on their site

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, keep checking they are always chaning their wording as to not be shut down themselves from defrauding innocent people like us that used their system and won't get paid.

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a fraud to me... Even smells like one. They can't even speak english...

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That site looked like a scam to me from the very beginning. Thank God, I didn't sign up as you've been praising them in the other thread, Mr. Deleted.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was, but when they started this, I could not help but see the truth. They already locked my account and removed my post. They don't want to have anyone to tell the truth about them. I'm about to start my own site as an consumer info page, and to tell the world about there scam.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, done. PM on way.

I set up www.xperya.info, and want people that have experience with them, or have witnessed this to join my in blogging about it. all I need is al email address of anyone that wants to join.

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looked like a scam from the very beginning. All they do is collect paypal and ask for no tax information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom