Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

You know your a domainer when:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

Hal

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
when you're having the full english breakfast in a greasy spoon (cafe) & you're reading a really interesting article & you 'need':yes: to get to a computer to check if the words or terms you are interested in have been snaffled!
nb: who's gonna do a search for snaffle now? :yes:

cheers
Pred

Thats what PDAs are for!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You masturbate to premium one word .coms :laugh:

Hal

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You know you are a domainer when...

You are sitting on a bench overlooking the river and enjoying the sun while reading about the Castello brothers (printed article). Suddenly realising a domain auction (for a domain you really wanted) ends in 25 mins you sprint across a quaint English town to your car, and drive home at top speed. You conclude the Enom reverse auction with 4 mins to go and then enjoy a cup of tea.

Talking about PDAs, I randomly generate all my passwords and really need to setup Roboform on mine. =)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You know you are a domainer when you have a google adsense account, adwords account, yahoo advertiser account, yahoo publisher account, 5 different domain parking accounts, sedo account, afternic account, pool account, snapnames account, 10 different domain name registration accounts, two paypal accounts, an account on every domain forum, an ebay account, escrow account and of course an enom reseller account! ohhh...and stay up all night on DNF when the rest of the world is sleeping and you are buying and selling domains to pay the bills. :smile:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah I consolidated...kinda ..part of the 12 step rehab program

:checks to see if pfft.com is registered:
gotta stop..gotta stop..remember what the shrink said

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

you query whois on a domain name to find out you already own it.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

All your PCs browser's home pages set to DNForum or Whois.net :yes:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you know you are a domainer when you can calculate all the typos on a word or phrase in your head when you see it.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

You are sitting on a bench overlooking the river and enjoying the sun while reading about the Castello brothers (printed article). Suddenly realising a domain auction (for a domain you really wanted) ends in 25 mins you sprint across a quaint English town to your car, and drive home at top speed. You conclude the Enom reverse auction with 4 mins to go and then enjoy a cup of tea.

Talking about PDAs, I randomly generate all my passwords and really need to setup Roboform on mine. =)

LOL
Pissed myself at that Hal :lol:
Pred :thumb:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You register typos of typos

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
When you go to bed with your laptop on your night stand and all you can think about is word combinations, even during sex, OH!! wait honey while I do a whois, or when I'm driving and have my LT on the passenger seat, doing lookups at a stop light, pulling to the side of the road and bidding on domains, while looking at a guys bumper sticker that reads;

"Why is your job better than your Wife?"

"After 10 years, your job still sucks!"

Then I race back home, turn the pc off and jump his bones, after the last bid of course!

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You know you are a domainer when you have a google adsense account, adwords account, yahoo advertiser account, yahoo publisher account, 5 different domain parking accounts, sedo account, afternic account, pool account, snapnames account, 10 different domain name registration accounts, two paypal accounts, an account on every domain forum, an ebay account, escrow account and of course an enom reseller account! ohhh...and stay up all night on DNF when the rest of the world is sleeping and you are buying and selling domains to pay the bills. :smile:

How very true!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom