Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

You were names Time Magazine 'Person of the Year'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vision

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
YOU were named TIME magazine 'Person of the Year' Saturday for the explosive growth and influence of user-generated Internet content such as 'blogs', video sharing site YouTube and social network MySpace... You -- YES, YOU -- beat out candidates including Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, China's President Hu Jintao, North Korean leader Kim Jong-il and Speaker-elect Nancy Pelosi... YOU, YOU, YOU....

Domain Days 2024

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
YOU were named TIME magazine 'Person of the Year' Saturday for the explosive growth and influence of user-generated Internet content such as 'blogs', video sharing site YouTube and social network MySpace... You -- YES, YOU -- beat out candidates including Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, China's President Hu Jintao, North Korean leader Kim Jong-il and Speaker-elect Nancy Pelosi... YOU, YOU, YOU....

who?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
correct your thread title, it reads "you were names....."

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It means that time magazine named the general public as "the person of the year".

I heard about an interesting article I'm trying to find. I think it's called The Museum of Me. About how our computers are museums to ourselves now. My files, my folders, my music, my space, etc.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Being named time magazines person of the year can certainly work to your advantage in some social and business settings. I plan to work it as much as possible.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Being named time magazines person of the year can certainly work to your advantage in some social and business settings. I plan to work it as much as possible.

lol. As you should!

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's pretty dumb if you ask me, and a cop out that is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom