Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

YOUR biggest .us sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhunterjr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are going to have to patient with .us domains. I don't think that the general public even knows about .us yet. But they will very soon when kids.us is publicized as required by law.

I don't think that the analogy to kids.us that someone made to .k12.us is quite the same. (Someone made that analogy either in this thread or another). First of all, kids.us is going to be nationally publicized in all schools so that children and parents will know about the internet safety zone for children. As I understand it, the .k12.us domains are only used by teachers and school personell for email addresses etc. and has never really been publicized. A similar story is true for the state.us sites that have existed for years. These sites were never publicized to the general public.

Kids.us is really going to broaden the general public's knowledge about .us in general. The publicity hasn't even started yet - so you're in a real early stage of .us history.

Take care

zouzas

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DNS Kidd
doctors.com is advertising a cookbook and some health links, not a lot of money there.

doctors.net - undeveloped.

doctors.org - undeveloped

doctors.info/biz/cc/ws - undeveloped.

About the same for the singular names, zilch.

"Big health companies were bidding" right, in his dreams they were.

I don't see $100k anywhere this name, singular or plural. Reg fee. :)

i would have to agree at first blush but the person is a proffessor at a major University and his email address is from that major university ,which got me thinking twice,

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by icehole
I can not beleive you refused $9k for genetics.us !!

anyways, did you sell bondbrokers.us for more or less :D :D

A lot less . ;)

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
I am not trying to sell any .US at this point in time, but have accepted $250 each for a couple I received unsolicited offers for. The buyer may not want the names disclosed so I won't do that. In general though, selling .US now is like selling eggs instead of chickens. If you wait a few years you are likely to get 25 times more money for each one. I'm more than willing to wait and develop the better names while waiting for the general public to learn about the extension.

Very well said. That is why I am in no rush to sell my .us names. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom