your review: could someone find my domaining directory a good idea??? :)

Visit nameliquidate.com
ebook DomainGraduate.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Visit Epik

DN BROKER

Level 10
Reaction score
waste of time - focus on niches unrelated to domaining!

RobM

DNForum Admin
Reaction score
Do we *really* need another thread asking essentially the same question? :rolleyes:

Melly

Pink Lover!
Reaction score
IF there is already sites doing what you plan on doing what type of value does yours hold?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Reaction score
Why in the hell start another thread on the same subject with a different title in the description?

RobM

DNForum Admin
Reaction score
This guy is either a troll or monumentally stupid. Either way it's clear he's never going to make a cent with this domain.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Reaction score
Obviously you have your own opinions and your mind made up about the question that you have repeatedly asked so there is no real reasons for the threads. You are free to create any type of site that you wish but as far as advertisement goes you will need to keep it in the signature or areas that allow advertising. It will take you lots of hard work and long hours before you get your own area in the forum. If you are planning on creating a site that is basically rehashing info from other sites you are wasting your time and its pointless. What you are trying to gain from these useless threads is beyond me.

RobM

DNForum Admin
Reaction score
What you are trying to gain from these useless threads is beyond me.

Guess it beats actually doing some development and trying to make money. Some people prefer to dream.

Theo

Level 20
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea. Happy Holidays :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visit nameinvestors.com
Top Bottom