Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

closed Zendora.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNS Kidd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Filly - It is quite a unique name, but so is qwerty.com

If you sub out the -zendora.com hits on Google, you come up with 13 results.

Sounds like a character on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Use it to offer up the sequil to "Pandora's Box". Zendora, the lesser known daughter of Zeus, who doesn't open the box, to free all the diseases of mankind, including domain collecting.

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2003
Ahh a last name. Then you know the chore ;)

Ahh.. you wise one.. you are correct..

only take's a bit of "snoopN" around, to find (hopefully) a grateful buyer.. and frankly I don't really gage things by overture etc.. I seek out buyers... google,smoogle,overture don't always mean a Rat's Ass to me "-)

I'll give it my best shot! "-):D

Might be a "DoubleHeader" also, as she is a MsNewYork.com

:D :D

DNS Kidd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Make sure you have the Japanese character set installed, about 3 Mb download.

L

LONESTAR

HOWDY FOLKS,
THIS THE TEXASFILLY'S LONESTAR. AND I HAVE JUST CAME OUT OF DEEP LEVEL OF ZEN MEDITATION. AND THE GREAT BUDDA HAS TOLD ME THAT ZENDORA AND ORADORA ARE GETTING HITCHED, AND WILL BECOME THE GREAT ZENORADORA. AND THAT FRANK ZAPPA IS LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF.

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by LONESTAR
HOWDY FOLKS,
THIS THE TEXASFILLY'S LONESTAR. AND I HAVE JUST CAME OUT OF DEEP LEVEL OF ZEN MEDITATION. AND THE GREAT BUDDA HAS TOLD ME THAT ZENDORA AND ORADORA ARE GETTING HITCHED, AND WILL BECOME THE GREAT ZENORADORA. AND THAT FRANK ZAPPA IS LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF.

:laugh: Thanks for the Frank Zappa comments sweets!

Yes.. LONESTAR is TEXASFILLY's main squeeze.. we have one pc at the home, and he'de made a decision to reg' on the great dnforum tonite.. and post his style in this thread.. (he is a Zappa fan)

We're kinda like the Ozzy's.. an oddball couple.. but it works.. I keep him in "balance" cause he needs it sooooo "-)

so please welcome the LONESTAR... he's a great guy, drop dead sexy, and I'm a lucky filly to say the least.....

:D

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Evidently msNancyZendora is a piece of work.. and has earned the following grant..

Grant & Funding Information
LMCC Regrant Programs | Other Funding Opportunities | Funding Guide for Artists & Small Arts Organizations

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LMCC Regrant Programs
Manhattan Community Arts Fund | Fund for Creative Communities | JPMorgan Chase Regrant Program | Information for Recipients

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manhattan Community Arts Fund (MCAF)
Application Facts | Application Checklist | Recipients | Download the Application Form | Technical Assistance Workshops

Recipients - 2002
Dance | Music/Opera | Theater | Visual Arts

Dance

Individual Artists:

Barry Blumenfeld
Sheva B’rachot: Seven Blessings
to present Sheva B’rachot: Seven Blessings in a new genre that combines the concepts of post modern dance with the sounds of tap

Enrique Cruz DeJesus
Mixed-Modern Dance Workshop
to work with inner city students in their development as dance artists

Maura Nguyen Donohue
Rip It Open
to open PS 122’s season with an athletic examination of women’s relationship to violence

Catherine Gallant
Quantum Uncertainty: New and Recent Work
to challenge the development of artistic process by performing new and repertory works dealing with human intimacy and quantum theory

Risa Steinberg
Risa Steinberg Solos/2003
to produce an evening-length solo program showcasing contemporary American Dance

Laura Ward
Octavia Cup Dance Concert
to present three pieces of original choreography of avant-garde dance theatre

Nancy Zendora
The Time of Footsteps or Images of the Dark Mind
to present a performance that explores relations between man and nature and synthesizes eastern and western aesthetics

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
The filly brought her sidekick :D

:laugh: Hi Mole.. the LONESTAR, just get's a bit uneasy/frustrated with all the time I spend online on forums, and he thinks it's a waste of my energy... so, tonite he agree'd to join and post his peace if you will "-) maybe one day, he'll understand.. maybe not.. but I do make sure his 'needs' are met before I go at it online, on the many forums I frequent.. so as to keep peace and balance in the home.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom