Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

ZERO starting price auction (aka FREE): Wokyl - com (5L .com)

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Wokyl - com (5 letters) expires Feb 10 2022, registered with Namecheap

ZERO starting price: Place a $0 bid to enter to get the domain for 100% free. It can be a push on Namecheap, which will cost you absolutely nothing (auth code also possible).
SEVERAL $0 bid can be entered as long as no higher bid exists. In this case, the winner will be chosen randomly among $0 bids (Note: I meant only one bid per person, of course !)

Price increments = 50 cents (first lower paying bid would be $0.50, beating all free bids)
Auction is exclusive to DNF, but the domain is for sale at a $9 BIN on Namecheap & Epik marketplaces and can be bought at any time there.
Auction end 7 days after the last bid or at the very end of September, whichever comes first.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Enter a ZERO bid to get a chance to get it for free, or place a bid of 50 cents or more.
Right now, you have till Saturday 11:44 PM, or Domain Master gets it as he's the only one having placed a bid.

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Congratulation Domain Master, you're now the new owner of the domain for the price of $0.
Please PM me to send me your Namecheap Username or Email associated with your account (I think you can use both if I'm not mistaken) if you want a push there. Or tell me if you prefer an auth code.

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Transfer done

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators