Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed 0QV.com - What Would Be A Good Price To Set This Domain Name

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentino1124

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello EveryOne ,

I'm having trouble in trying to figure out what I should set this domain name price for. I don't want to over price this domain and I don't want to set my price to low either.
So what is a good marketplace price for such a domain name as 0QV.com . I do know "0QV" has value in the scientific community and is a acronym for a complex chemical compound.
You can see the " 0QV " chemical compound here : http://marid.bioc.cam.ac.uk/credo/chemcomps/0QV

Please Help !

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Almost every CCC.com is a chemical compound. But, CCC.com's usually sell for somewhere between $200-$750.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why set a price ? you are auctioning it.
it may be the worst CCC.com Ive ever seen, If it sells for more than $199, like the other poster says, I'll be shocked.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$750 or anything above $500 would deter bids unless the CCC.com is really good, something like A88.com. Yours is an NLL.com so it'll sell for more than LNL or NLN for sure, although the 0 at the beginning is not the best to have. There are a lot of NNL, NLL, LLN and LNN on the marketplace right now so don't set reserve (or the minumum bid) at > $500 IMO, if someone wants it bad they'll contact you thru the WhoIs or its webpage

$200 or below is indeed a realistic expectation for a LNL or NLN, although some can sell for $300, even higher, good ones like X0X.com or T2T.com, domains that say something. But if you have 2 chars of the same type in a row like the OP's domain then I'd ask for $400 at least for starters, if you get no one interested you can always lower it, but that type with 2 of the same in a row often sells for $350-450 at least

It depends on what venue you wanna use for its sale, will it be an auction w/reserve or minimum bid, or a "push to auction" thing with a preset min bid, or a O/C-O, once you decide what the minimum you'd sell it for actually is, then it becomes easier. I favor the O/C-O because just as you may get lowballs you may also get a surprise high offer. But buyers like auctions more instead of waiting for sellers to respond and then counter back and forth like it happens often with O-C/O

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You might be better off donating it for a tax write off :)

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:pound:

You might be better off donating it for a tax write off :)

I know a zero at the beginning doesn't help but some ppl (Chinese especially) still find use for these, or can resell them at OK prices. They've bought some from me at decent prices, but I agree their prices have gone down a lot since their heyday (hard to believe but they had their own 'heyday' ....in 2008 LMFAO, they sold for $500/ea easy) Now ppl think these CCC.com's are all dogs nobody wants....And remember it's a CCC.com after all, not nearly as good as a LLL.com and wayyy below the worst possible NNN.com but still... Valentino will get his few hundred, maybe a couple hundred in the worst case, and always a bit more if he sends it to auction....I watch these since I'm still stuck with several I paid a lot for

:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom