Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

2 weeks and still not got my domain from auction seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hate to have to do this but ive been left with no choice.

I won LuxuryCigars.com from gruffyserv on
Saturday, February 08, 2003

I paid for the domain within an hour of the auction ending. I bought about 5 domains, sold 1 and sold a site that day as well so my mprivate message box was buzzing.

I forgot about it for a few days and then remembered i hadnt sorted it - i assumed i had been sent the login details and just couldnt remember them. This i know is my fault.

However gruff is not being as responsive as i would like about this. Even though you should not sell domains that cant be transferred for free, to speed things up i put in a transfer request from enom. This has not been authorised yet.

I dont want gruff to be banned or anything - he has been polite enough in the messages and i know that life away from the computer is more important and something might have come up - i just want my domain. And please no one hound him or whatever until we hear his side of the story. I think thats only fair because we've seen in the past people having problems with sellers and the seller had a valid excuse :D

but its nearly two weeks since the auction and i want to develop it and i think ive been more than patient.

The whois info is still in gruffs name as well so i cant do squat.

Re: luxurycigars.com
ok

ive sent a transfer request

please authorise it - thanks

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gruffyserv wrote on 02-20-2003 12:04 AM:
The domain is in my corporate account with about 60 others - I can't give you access to it or spin it off into another account. It has to be transferred to your registrar.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fonzerelli_79 wrote on 02-19-2003 03:43 PM:
gruffy,

I still cant get logged in - can you send me the log in info again - im going to start something with it this weekend and need this sorted.

Thanks,

fonz

quote:

gruffyserv wrote on 02-17-2003 05:22 PM:
hi, it's at DirectNIC.

fonzerelli_79 wrote on 02-17-2003 11:03 AM:
gruffy,

ive forgotten where luxurycigars was held.

Can you remember which domain you registered it at?

thanks mate ,

Kevin

Upvote 0

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gruffyserv
Its amazing what can be accomplished when basic instructions are followed.

gruffy - ive transferred from several registers before and have never had any problem.

The matter is now closed - there is no need for sarcastic comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom