Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal 24 Domains 5SK.com, LLLL.com, Debt, Loan, Twitter, MindMap...Start $1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsopanos

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pipme.com 1$

alphaomega

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i am about to give a negative itrader if the owner is not appearing within 24 hrs.

rns621

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
name pushed, seller is legit

Sterling

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wtf

Last chance or I am gonna ask this be moved to the unresolved sales forum. BTW, you edited the orig. auction post. Good thing the forum keeps record of all posts before editing.

This is BS!

Last edited:

alphaomega

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Negative itrader given!!!!

This is not to punish the seller, but more to let buyers avoid bad sellers...

I still believe in itrader's point, so dnf users should give their true opinion. If we don't give a minus itrader for a bad seller, can we still trust itrader's point in the future?

Last edited:

DomainExperiment

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alphaomega, Sterling,

Please excuse my late response... after the auction, emails were sent to all winning bidders last week, payments were made and domains were pushed. A very easy and smooth transaction for everyone involved except for you.

Perhaps you did not receive the email or one fell through the cracks. I don't know what happened. Regardless, your behavior has been outragious and your over reaction, including negative feedback leads me to suggest that there is something seriously wrong with you both. You clearly don't understand business and cannot appreciate that mistakes can be made and that people may have family emergencies that takes precedence over a few domains that were sold for a couple of dollars...literally a couple of dollars.

I am a person of great integrity...so much so that I will forward the domains that you legitimately won for FREE. That's right, at this point I wouldn't be the least bit interested in taking your money. (Just send me your Godaddy ID number and email address)

Gentlemen I suggest you re-think your position and approach a little more carefully next time, otherwise you will be the ones made to look un-legit.

With Regrets,

Drew

P.S. In the future I ask that you both refrain from bidding on my Auctions. You're not the kind of people I wish to deal with.

In fact I just checked I didn't receive a PM from either of you after the auction.

Sterling PM'd me yesterday...YESTERDAY, after he started slandering me on this thread. What can I say?

Sterling

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Alphaomega, Sterling,

Please excuse my late response... after the auction, emails were sent to all winning bidders last week, payments were made and domains were pushed. A very easy and smooth transaction for everyone involved except for you.

Okay, I am the bd guy here. So, after the auction you sent on email to everyone. Hmmmm. I guess both alphaomega and I both seem to have not got ours. Quite mysterious. How did you send me an email? You dont have my address. Maybe it's the email monster again! :disappointed:

Perhaps you did not receive the email or one fell through the cracks. I don't know what happened. Regardless, your behavior has been outragious and your over reaction, including negative feedback leads me to suggest that there is something seriously wrong with you both. You clearly don't understand business and cannot appreciate that mistakes can be made and that people may have family emergencies that takes precedence over a few domains that were sold for a couple of dollars...literally a couple of dollars.

This coming from a guy that has ONE feedback and just a couple of posts. I guess I don't understand business and they just gave me all my iTraders for free. If thats the case I want some more that free feedback. AND look, never a problem in over 100+ transactions here and 500+ on ebay (100% positive) . :?:

I am a person of great integrity...so much so that I will forward the domains that you legitimately won for FREE. That's right, at this point I wouldn't be the least bit interested in taking your money. (Just send me your Godaddy ID number and email address)

Well, thats swell of you! I might just take you up on that. On top of that, I will even leave good feedback after I get the names just to show you what a loser I am. Details coming after I post this. :eek:k:

Gentlemen I suggest you re-think your position and approach a little more carefully next time, otherwise you will be the ones made to look un-legit.

With Regrets,

Drew

Yup, I will look like I am not legit with my reputation. Thanks for the heads up! :approve:

P.S. In the future I ask that you both refrain from bidding on my Auctions. You're not the kind of people I wish to deal with.

Don't lose no sleep over that one. I can almost bet you will not get another bid from me. :yield:

In fact I just checked I didn't receive a PM from either of you after the auction.

Sterling PM'd me yesterday...YESTERDAY, after he started slandering me on this thread. What can I say?

Imagine that, I just checked my PM's and there is nothing from you. Strange. Very strange. I think the PM monster got that. :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom