Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal 24 Domains 5SK.com, LLLL.com, Debt, Loan, Twitter, MindMap...Start $1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediawizard

MediaWizard
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please excuse my late response... after the auction, emails were sent to all winning bidders last week, payments were made and domains were pushed. A very easy and smooth transaction for everyone involved except for you.

Perhaps you did not receive the email or one fell through the cracks. I don't know what happened.

Drew, I won Zabh.com for $11. I still haven't received a pm from you. I guess all the low bid wins 'fell through the cracks'.

As the seller its your responsibility to contact winning bidders with payment details and ask for push info.

Please pm me your paypal info asap, I'd appreciate it if you can complete the transaction at the earliest, thanks.

johnnywj

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I won these but no Email or PM yet.

Citypaydayloan.com $1
stopinterestnow.com $1
uwatchtv.com $1
youwatchtv.com $1
fixdebtnow.com $6
xxve.com $6

Please let me know your Paypal info so i can pay, thanks.

alphaomega

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not to argue with you pal.

Let's learn business from credit card companies. You can give all kind of saddest excuses you may think of, but if you fail to pay on time, you still have to pay for the interest and get minus point in your credit record.

I guess i am right to take the free domain.

I am not to argue with you pal.

Let's learn business from credit card companies. You can give all kind of saddest excuses you may think of, but if you fail to pay on time, you still have to pay for the interest and get minus point in your credit record.

I guess i am right to take the free domain.

mediawizard

MediaWizard
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Payment sent, domain received.

Wasn't that painful was it?

Cheers!

DomainExperiment

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All domains have been pushed except I still haven't heard back from johnnywj
after sending several PM's...what can I say several days and 3 PM's later and still nothing...but I'm not about to start a war over it. At least I tried.

Interesting to note that after getting his 2 Free domains Sterling made a point to search me out on other DN forums and incidentally found me @Namepros and posted a slanderous comment about me on my auction thread...unbelievable...I guess I had it coming.

Sorry to have caused you so much pain Sterling that you feel a need to invest so much of your time to create a hate campaign against me...Try putting this past you and move on with your life.

And AlphaOmega next time at least show the courtesy of PM-ing someone giving them a chance to rectify a situation before being so quick to leave a neg. feedback. You never once PM'd me yet left me a negative and that's just not right.

johnnywj

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All domains have been pushed except I still haven't heard back from johnnywj
after sending several PM's...what can I say several days and 3 PM's later and still nothing...but I'm not about to start a war over it. At least I tried.
Payment will come today. I'm waiting for cash to come to my Paypal account
from my Bank Account. That's the reason for this delay.
I received 2 PM's from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom