Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

$3.99 - As cheap as they gets!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tekz999 said:
Juniperpark you are making a clown of yourself. It was namescout support fault to have a 9 days delay. I have provided proof to everyone and you still think its me that has not pushed the name? You are really a clown. I of course is not afraid to bash debate with you again in public. I have all proofs. Here it is again.
http://dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=65179

For those of you have inquired about the transfer of the domains, please be reminded I live in a totally different timezone. When you wake up, I am sleeping. When I wake up, you are sleeping. I dont force anyone. You are welcomed to compare the price and make your decision.

Regarding the domains sold and still are appearing in the list. I apologize :p
I am swamped with messages and it takes time to complete domain transfers, transaction verification, list editing, whois editing, everything with my 2 hands. However, I try my best to update the list.

In reply to velstras comment, domain whois info being inconsistent is because I have purchased the names recently and forgot to updated the whois. With domains come and go everyday, I am trying my best to do transfers, renewals, whois contact updates. I hope you all understand.

I have a job to do as well. I do not sit in computer all day and watch my sale thread. So please understand and give me time.

Thank you!

Please conclude all of the open transactions asap and give us an update in this thread when that is done.

111media

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tekz999, could you make sure that NameScout doesn't have a push function? I had a transaction from a seller on another forum yesterday and the push was completed within 10 minutes of payment.

Thanks

111media

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting on the NameScout and RegisterSite transfers, however, you have said (post payment) that these transfers are registrar dependent and the time I will wait could take up to a week or more. It would be helpful if you would place this in your sales thread next time.

I have accepted your offer to choose two additional domains from your sales thread to replace the two domains you did not own, however, in the future you may want to consider offering a full or partial refund when you are not able to deliver the product you have advertised.

I am patiently awaiting the delivery of the rest of my domains.

~ Vel

tekz999 said:
Yes, I am sure.
It all depends on namescout support.

Harmonia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's indeed a tough job to handle so many purchases, transfer and reorganizing. Though there's a delay with my purchase as well, but all is good now. I show you my sympathy, tekz999. :)

T

tekz999

Velstras: I have received email from the registrars saying that all the transfers have been successful :)

Have a nice day!

Indeed, all transfers are completed.

Have a great day everyone! except Juniperpark :party:

111media

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you, Tekz999. I have verified that all, but one domain have been transferred to my accounts. Could you please recheck CreditNow.us

I have triple checked this domain and it does not show up in my RegisterSite.com account. Is it possible you sent it to another of your clients by mistake?

Awaiting your reply.

~ Vel

tekz999 said:
Velstras: I have received email from the registrars saying that all the transfers have been successful :)

Have a nice day!

Indeed, all transfers are completed.

Have a great day everyone! except Juniperpark :party:

Tekz999, I am currently in contact with RegisterSite.com and apparently the domain CreditNow.us was moved to my account for about a minute this morning and then they were told to move it to another user (not by me, by you). It is getting to the point where I am not getting the domains I requested and am being forced to accept 2nd and even 3rd choices. Please update me regarding this situation.

Anxiously awaiting your reply.

T

tekz999

No worry :)
Registersite support was flooded with messages to push domains immediately.
I will have the domain to you very very soon.

poor regsite lol

111media

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
While I don't have the domain yet, RegisterSite has sent me an email that they are going to transfer the domain sometime today so consider me a satisfied customer. The transaction started out a little shaky, but ultimately, Tekz999 did deliver the product at a very good price so, thank you for the domains.

~ Vel

tekz999 said:
No worry :)
Registersite support was flooded with messages to push domains immediately.
I will have the domain to you very very soon.

poor regsite lol

T

tekz999

All domains are transfered as usual.

As a long time domain seller, I am a honest person.
If for any reason the domain is lost in transfer or were unable to be transfered, I give a full 100% refund. No question asked.

Phrone: Welcome back :approve:
I will be posting a new sales thread very soon, as this is long enough to drive my eyes crazy. I have pm'ed you an updated list as well. If anyone wants to see an updated list, you may PM me or wait for my upcoming sales (of course price is the cheapest anywhere!)
:eek:k:

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you Tekz for clearing this up and following through publicly.

Best of luck on the rest of your sale.

111media said:
While I don't have the domain yet, RegisterSite has sent me an email that they are going to transfer the domain sometime today so consider me a satisfied customer. The transaction started out a little shaky, but ultimately, Tekz999 did deliver the product at a very good price so, thank you for the domains.

~ Vel

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom