Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.com .

All dot com domain names for sale are contained within this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I understand what I'm gonna do here is borderline, but by trying to not put any "judgment" in it: (well, it will inevitably appear a little as such, but keep in mind most people are probably thinking this, even if they don't say anything)

If we take an average price of handreg of $10 per name, which must be approximately correct, you're expecting to triple your money a few days after having "bought domain names without doing proper research? (Most names are very new, even if not all of them). Congratulations for your honesty. That's very good! Your expectations here may not be very honest on the contrary (You did say you are open to offers and everything. It's just the initial setting of a $3000 price tag which seems a bit blunt compared to your own admission. Again, the honesty is great.)

narbuq

Level 3
Reaction score
I understand what I'm gonna do here is borderline, but by trying to not put any "judgment" in it: (well, it will inevitably appear a little as such, but keep in mind most people are probably thinking this, even if they don't say anything)

If we take an average price of handreg of $10 per name, which must be approximately correct, you're expecting to triple your money a few days after having "bought domain names without doing proper research? (Most names are very new, even if not all of them). Congratulations for your honesty. That's very good! Your expectations here may not be very honest on the contrary (You did say you are open to offers and everything. It's just the initial setting of a $3000 price tag which seems a bit blunt compared to your own admission. Again, the honesty is great.)
Thank you very much for the reply.

About 40 domains from this list are bought in the NameLiquidate and I paid a transfer fee for that, so the purchase prices were between $15 and $17. I understand though what you are saying, and this is why I wrote this phrase "I expect to get around $3000 for all these domain names but will listen to any kind of offer."

I say $3000 considering the total Estibot appraisal is way higher. A lot of domain names from this list have +3000 value and obviously, if I were to sell them separately, I would not want to throw them away for 30$.

Again, I will listen to any kind of offer and will appreciate it if you could give an advice as a professional on how much money I have to expect for this sale.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators