Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Abusive Denny007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pls read those threads properly again:
--in this thread someone is attacking me because he "overheard" something which he was not suppsed to and took it public. Which is unpolite. But I am the wrong one.

--in another thread another member calling me "cocksucker" and "that the only pussy I ever licked was my mothers" etc.
I never called him names, always replying calmly. But again - I am the wrong one ?

So pls read all those threads properly, especially who is posting what, could have mixed it. And tell me specifically what is WORST I posted comparing to the other member...

"He blames everybody else instead of admitting that this is a problem of his own making. "
- Quoted from Cambridge Dictionary of American Idioms

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is it just me or is Denny007 being abusive for no good reason?

The story was that I got a personal invite by Ashaw from this forum to join tmfor.com (apparently run by Denny007 from this forum). Ashaw was an admin in that forum as well.

Well, I thought that being courteous, I might join tmfor as a favour, so I headed there.

For no good reason, I got a crap load of abuse from the owner there ( namely Denny007).

For those interested in seeing it, I have attached a link to the screen shot of my application thread (now that Denny007 has mentioned in the thread that he wanted to hide the abuse :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

thanks for treating your guest so nicely, Denny:veryangry:

http://www.ozdoc.com/x.html

Don't you think there was a more professional way to go about things than posting this in a public forum? If you think that THIS is abuse...you ain't seen nothing yet.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh finally, I was affraid you will not come today...

Complex said:
Yes, I called you a cocksucker when you hijacked a legitimate sale thread with false information. And I will call you again a cocksucker because that's what you do here on DNF. You're an unworthy POS.

What I do on DNF - I SUCK COCKS ? Wow, have you already fully waked up ? I think you are still half sleeping having a wet dream...

Why do not call me "ThreadHijacker" - that would at least make sense and would be also funny.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Denny, you need some therapy. Take some time off DNF. Let us conduct business here instead of disrupting every goddamn sales thread. I don't know you in person but I would gladly recommend you to a good friend of mine, he's a professor of medical research here in Central FL, specializing in treating individuals with abusive childhood remnants. Your lack of being breastfed as an infant shows through.

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi, Rock, point noted. I won't make any more comments in this thread and will leave people to make their own call.

The reason why I posted in this part of the forum is because of the forum description :

"Platinum Lounge on dnforum.com. This is a private forum available to Platinum and Exclusive members to discuss anything you wish. No advertising."

:)

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"He blames everybody else instead of admitting that this is a problem of his own making. "
- Quoted from Cambridge Dictionary of American Idioms

Touche ! You blaming ME...:nono:

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi, Rock, point noted. I won't make any more comments in this thread and will leave people to make their own call.

The reason why I posted in this part of the forum is because of the forum description :

"Platinum Lounge on dnforum.com. This is a private forum available to Platinum and Exclusive members to discuss anything you wish. No advertising."

:)

I think it is an unwritten rule around here that "discuss anything you wish" only goes so far. Maybe you could talk about the football scores or about how ICANN just phuct us over..something like that...but calling out another member in a public fashion...especially when you have 0 TR just makes yourself look bad.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let us conduct business here instead of disrupting every goddamn sales thread

In 2 years I "disrupted" exactly 1 (one) sales thread - yours, of a domain which you tried to sell here not first time. One seales thread of one lousy domain of yours is not "every sales thread"

Your lack of being breastfed shows through.

You always find a way how to bring MOTHERS into threads, LOL - I think I know where you know that professor from (own sessions)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Funny how others here see your true persona: unprofessional, disruptive, in denial - I would add "drunk" but you're WAY past that point. Join the AA to save the last remaining braincells you have got. Or go fight in Iraq for all I care, they need "ballsy" cowboys there.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK guys, friday 10:30 PM, party time, would love to flame whole night, but...
See you on sunday or monday !

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and there's a right hook to denny jaw by Acroplex

denny fades back off the ropes and counters with two swift jabs to Acroplex's head

the crowd roars

Acroplex looking dazed, dances around the ring trying to recover.

Denny moves in closer, throwing shots to Acro's mid- section.

Ding...the bell rings

Round One Tie!

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Acro, please leave the abuse out of this thread. I posted it not to flame anyone, but purely to give people a chance to make up their own minds when they deal with Denny in the future.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Acro, please leave the abuse out of this thread. I posted it not to flame anyone, but purely to give people a chance to make up their own minds when they deal with Denny in the future.

Well, I thought I'd add my own experience to this PUBLIC thread. If it were a matter JUST between you and him you should have taken it private. As your original post states, it's an abusive behavior; that is, a repeated pattern.

So I am confident that he will not stop here. He will come back, alcohol flowing in his veins to disrupt more sales threads and to mock more professionals trying to conduct business.

Check out his last post in another sales thread he repeatedly disrupted whereupon he professes "an eye for an eye".

This person needs a temporary ban, if not a permanent one.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised Denny007 (Skipper) is still allowed to scum up the place here and promote his own forum. Especially when they make use of the DNF pms to Ashaw for approvals. By the way, the total number of members in his TM forum is only in the 2 digit range, and at least one of them is a mole. Denny is quite active with a total number of posts copied so far of 530, right Mr. Deleted? (admin) but Ashaw only has 89. Be careful what you list in the "Buy, sell, swap, appraise " private forum. LOL

(by the way, I have nothing against Mr. Deleted or Ashaw or others, but I can't stand how bad Denny stinks up the joint)

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and there's a right hook to denny jaw by Acroplex

denny fades back off the ropes and counters with two swift jabs to Acroplex's head

the crowd roars

Acroplex looking dazed, dances around the ring trying to recover.

Denny moves in closer, throwing shots to Acro's mid- section.

Ding...the bell rings

Round One Tie!

LOL, Look out for 'domainer deathmatch' on MTV soon! I love reading these posts on a friday afternoon, so much more enjoyable than my job! :lol:

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thread should be closed.
As for Denny007 being abusive somewhere else, this does NOT belong here.

As for Acro, it was Denny who brought up the example, so Acro has all rights to reply to that.
Anyhow, I have not experienced Acro being unpolite or other than professional unless you attack him or disturb his sales thread, both a big NO to anyone.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We read and heard all inputs, you know what to do next. We all businessman/woman here. Let's move on and close this thread.

Cheers,
Em

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom