Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Abusive Denny007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good entertainment on a Friday, during the day, is not easy to come by.

Please close this thread, it's an eyesore.

Domain Days 2024

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised Denny007 (Skipper) is still allowed to scum up the place here and promote his own forum. Especially when they make use of the DNF pms to Ashaw for approvals. By the way, the total number of members in his TM forum is only in the 2 digit range, and at least one of them is a mole. Denny is quite active with a total number of posts copied so far of 530, right Mr. Deleted? (admin) but Ashaw only has 89. Be careful what you list in the "Buy, sell, swap, appraise " private forum. LOL

(by the way, I have nothing against Mr. Deleted or Ashaw or others, but I can't stand how bad Denny stinks up the joint)

I love conspiracy theories...sounds like the Pelican Brief, or Enemy of the State, ... I think you should reserve copyrights for the script should it turn into movie one day :popcorn:

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Check out his last post in another sales thread

Except this is not real sales thread but funny sales thread. I know hard to distinguish for you.

I can't stand how bad Denny stinks up the joint

I was affraid I lost you ! Welcome back - flamewars with you always brought me a lot good TMS (everybody knows I always buy denny @ jzn.com)

Please close this thread, it's an eyesore.

Why not simply ignore such threads ? Is it difficult ? Me and a lot of people are having good fun...

I have not experienced Acro being unpolite unless you disturb his sales thread

Inevitable headline sometime in the future: Brutally killed - disturbed domainer's thread !

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Denny007 is one of my favorit members here. After a long day at the office then comming home to do some domaining... I can appreciate some bantering, witty, sarcastic blue humor. Some people have thin skins and take things too personally here. Flamming arrows are fun to look at.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Denny, when you grow some real balls instead of posting while pricked, come call me at my phone to discuss things like a man. And next time you disrupt a sales thread of mine I will make sure you get what you deserve for it. I'm a nice guy, but when you step on my big toe I will push it so high up your ass that you will regret it.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
at least one of them is a mole. Denny is quite active with a total number of posts copied so far of 530, right Mr. Deleted? (admin) but Ashaw only has 89

Nice try to read out from this publicly posted pc:http://www.ozdoc.com/x.html
but
-Rico is NOT Ashaw
-Ashaw has much less posts
-everyone can see number of members , posts and threads

come call me at my phone to discuss things like a man

:) Now this made me lough out loud. Normal is "lets go outside" - first time I heard "be a man and call me !"
Just got a thought: you can emanate tones at some frequency which will kill me lol

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would pay to see you two fist fight. :boxing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom