Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

airtel.com $35,000 at pool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaich2000

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I use national standard $7,80,100. I think it is $780,100 or something else. So when you need DD? via bidding or private sale?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I use national standard $7,80,100. I think it is $780,100 or something else. So when you need DD? via bidding or private sale?

Confused. $7,80,100 is odd pricing. Is it seven hundred and eighty thousand plus one hundred dollar or not? Need to make sure how to write the Western Union form. Sergei awaits confirmation but only if current ebay price stays under $900,000 which is nine hundred thousand dollars even (one hundred thousand dollars less than a full million dollars). Please confirm ebay auction is under your command.

Best gards.

slaich2000

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes it's Seven hundred eighty thousand plus one hundred. The auction will not go more than 9,00,000. You may reserve the domain by giving us $8,80,000.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yes it's Seven hundred eighty thousand plus one hundred. The auction will not go more than 9,00,000. You may reserve the domain by giving us $8,80,000.

Those commas are confusing, Sergei says please fix commas. But now good night as late in Dubai, Florida. Tomorrow trade continue.

Best gards.

slaich2000

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Can I chat little on yahoo messenger my email id is [email protected]

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

its basically $780,100

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL, Acro should work for ebolamonkeyman.com

bmugford

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why would you sell it for only $780,100? It is in a frenzied bidding war on eBay with 8+ days left. It could easily go for several million if the bidding keeps up!

Can I chat little on yahoo messenger my email id is [email protected]

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

its basically $780,100

slaich2000

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why would you sell it for only $780,100? It is in a frenzied bidding war on eBay with 8+ days left. It could easily go for several million if the bidding keeps up!

Its bcoz I need some payment to pull down my house loans in 2-3 days.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

LOL, Acro should work for ebolamonkeyman.com​

ebolamonkeyman.com is list of scammers... Is Acro scammer I don't believe. Acro is trusted member here.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

NOTICE:- DIGITALDUBAI.COM auction has been cancelled. Due to private sale deal. I have noticed ebay that Digitaldubai will be sold privately.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so Acro has agreed to buy the domain at $900,000 ?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
NOTICE:- DIGITALDUBAI.COM auction has been cancelled. Due to private sale deal. I have noticed ebay that Digitaldubai will be sold privately.

Actually the only reason the auction has been canceled is because you tried to defraud eBay with a shill auction, you stupid f@ck. Nice try with the fake bids. All your PMs have been sent to the moderators. Enjoy being banned on DNF as well.

Thanks for letting us know about a listing or seller you'd like us to
investigate for potential fraudulent activity. eBay is very concerned
about this type of activity. We'll review your report as soon as
possible, usually within 72 hours.

Because we're concerned about the privacy of all parties involved, we
won't be updating you about the status of our investigation. Even though
you'll receive only this acknowledgement of your report, please be
assured that we'll thoroughly investigate the situation.

eBay wants to ensure that its members enjoy a safe place to buy and
sell. We don't allow members to engage in any type of unlawful activity
on the eBay website, and we're committed to investigating reports of
suspicious activity.

The report you submitted will only be investigated for fraud. If you
have another question or concern to tell us about, please go back to the
listing, click the "Report item" link, then select the reason for your
report.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that
doesn't accept incoming email.

slaich2000

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ur making digitaldubai dead. This domain has potential. Acro i am still ready to sell it.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Acro then why u were ready to buy it for $900,000? I will not sell this domain less than $800,000 in my life. God will vanish you.... You are abusing me.. I will wait for my time.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

If you this brand $900,000 has to be paid that's it.. Or go away.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ur making digitaldubai dead. This domain has potential.

Did nobody tell you not to write "domain has potential" ? "Domain has potential" means, no traffic, no revenue and I hope somebody pays me at leastreg fee.

slaich2000

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Shut up snick snack... It has worth money u also know. It has a brand it worth Means worth worth worth!!! I will take $900,000 for it... Understand.... What was so special in year2000.com??? Which was sold at $10million... What was so special in asseenontv.com sold for $8million.... Though DD(digitaldubai) has it's value.. You are just making fun of my done.. But I am little right here... And I need $900,000 for it.. It's matter of buying and selling not touching someone's heart and feelings... You all don't know how to respect others.. This is how u deal is it???

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems you are not even willing to listen and learn when someone tell you something. If you believe the domain is worth $900,000 and you find a buyer, well send the buyer my way, I have plenty to sell in tht case.

slaich2000

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry snick if you feel bad.... My luck always f--k me.... Acro was ready to pay $900,000 but by the luck all went wrong... I am struggling to hard to get my house loan paid and 11 months loan has to be paid... If someone buy for this amount it will automatically become the history and will become more strong brand... But I think I can never ever get my success.. I can only write $900,000 on paper not enjoy with my family with that amount.
Acro himself says Dubai committee is very rich and he was forcing me to get this domain... But all is the matte of luck.. That's it. Snick help me.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Because $1000000 was BIN price...

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am sorry but did you really believe Acro was willing to spend $900,000 on this domain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom