Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Al-Jazeera Web site hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiftlock

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DNS Kidd
None of the US news organizations allow these clips.

I can specifically remember seeing dead citizens of Rwanda on CNN - victims of that country's civil war. I'm sure there have been countless other examples.

Last week, before we knew that it was our own soldier who threw a grenade into a U.S. military tent, it was being reported that "a terrorist" did it. Excuse me, but this is a war. Why is it terrorism if someone throws a grenade at our military, but it's all just fair fighting when U.S. soldiers throw grenades at the Iraqis? We have no concept of war in this country. If an Iraqi solder somehow made it to the U.S. and threw a bomb at the White House, that would not even be terrorism, since we're at war. But war to most Americans just means not knowing whether to watch the NCAA game or the nifty war coverage.

Hypocrisy is the order of the day.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am waiting for Saddam to kill a bunch of US soldiers with chemical weapons..then Bush can do what he really wants to do..a drop a nuke..
Then Pakistan and India can ignore the US efforts to those 2 countries from unleashing their nukes..so they lob a few at each other...N Kore finds this the perfect opportunity to attack S Korea and lobs a couple Nukes that way..

What a wonderful world we live in...

This terrorism stuff is frightning ....

Hey anyone want to discuss the different religions of the world? :D

M

mole

Originally posted by FirstPlace
...Another total abject failure of the UN to step in and stop genocide. Ditto for Kosovo. Spineless drips Blix, Kofi, and the French...Wow what a team...

Agreed. The UN wishes things happen, the US makes things happen. :)

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Geez.....no comment to the last 2 comments above.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't worry Beatz, we don't expect you to make any comments. The failure of the UN as a political organization is so profound and so widespread there is nothing you could possibly say that would make up for their constant stupidity and bias.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by draqon
Don't worry Beatz, we don't expect you to make any comments. The failure of the UN as a political organization is so profound and so widespread there is nothing you could possibly say that would make up for their constant stupidity and bias.

Sure dragon, sure....it's just incredible how much some people seem to *not* know or how much they ignore.

Like the fact that this war is on because the US decided to start it and not because the UN was uneffective.

In fact, the US and UK govts are the *only* ones that think the UN was a failure while the rest of the world thinks this war started by the US will be one of the biggest failures in mankind.

Well, believe what you wanna believe and go on watching Fox news..

M

mole

Originally posted by beatz
Well, believe what you wanna believe and go on watching Fox news..

hmm, maybe that's the problem. I watch CNN :)

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fox news is the most objective reporting we can ask for. Most true americans see it as a non spin network, when compared to the CNN.

On the second day of the war, a bunch of united states websites were hacked into and taken offline. As far as i am concerned, Al-Jazerra had it coming.

Iraq's propaganda is like a little thorn in our country's ass. Hopefully they now get the picture.

Saddam worldwide is agreed to be a bad man, a danger to his countrymen, a terrorist harborer and threatens the world.

This only can be controlled thru force and not weak leadership within the UN. Once again the UN is good for Humanitarian issues only. They lack power and can't follow thru on ultimatums.

Again, If we were all so damn good, we would then be the president or prime minister. It's so easy to run the country from our recliners. The decision was made and is over our heads to comprehend. If you disagree, run on the next ballot.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WebHold
Fox news is the most objective reporting we can ask for.

:D :D :D ..........:rolleyes:

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have bitten my tongue so many times - it's about to fall off. The war related threads in the lounge have already gotten carried away - but that's one thing. However - we are absolutely NOT going to have people start talking about the war in other parts of the forum.

This is not directed to anybody in particular - and I'm not saying anybody has done anything wrong here. I'm just making a general statement to at least keep the topic in the Lounge. Call it preventive medicine if you like.

Peace :) (in the forum)

MillerTyme

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
beatz
Cool Member

DNForumBucks: 4633
Peace (in the world)

<<<<,,,,Have you personally talked to iraqi dissidents ?
Have you talked personally to peopel tortured my saddam's minions ? They've all told me how they are THRILLED about this war.
And you can't have PEACE when you live in FEAR.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As this is not the lounge as Popper pointed out, i'll keep my mouth shut now in this thread as far as political stuff goes.

PEACE :D :D

Domainaholic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am an Arab - so I'd better keep my mouth shut here to.

Peace :)

M

mole

My Tomahawk navigation system is a bit screwed, so I better not shoot off too. :D

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
Who's Fox? :D. I thought Fox was into movies in the 60s :D

You obviously haven't met my dear friend Mr. Mulder :D
I've been secretly knocking off his partner Dana... :laugh:

Anyway - what do they call 20th Century Fox now? As obviously 20th Century is a bit out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom