Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Any Ideas Of The New Extensions Value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Angela St. Julien

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For aftermarket sales you can check: http://dnpric.es/stats/stats-by-tld/?newgtld

They just started tracking and gathering them, so it's not much but in time we'll probably see more appear.

My advise is to look good at the left and right of the dot when regging a new gTLD. That is were the power is of those domains, many also target a niche so do your homework on that too.

Thanks Loupe! That's what i'm aiming for. I've only purchase quality names. Well I think they're quality! ;)

manyagem

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm in a similar position. The pros here have been almost unanimously advising against getting in too deep with these new gTLDs. Judging by aftersales so far, they are right. Very few investors will make a quick buck. If you really are in for the longer haul, you may have more luck. After all, Adam Dicker (who owns this forum) knows a thing or two and he's buying a range of decent new names for the longer term.

I notice you have bought names with more than one keyword and some of the longer extensions eg <dot> solutions. Experience shows that short, snappy names may do better. If you are sticking to a theme (eg health problems), think about developing some useful website content and giving more genuine exposure to the best names. That's easy for me to say, best I've done is adopt the useful tool from Jack Gordon (dnf member) at domanja.com. Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators