Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Any using Google+ yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So, Google+ will be the next Facebook, ey?

Has anyone here received beta access yet? If so, I'd love an invite to try it out. :)

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same here, stick me on the invite list, when they start filtering through!

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have it on my toolbar for my website.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By now someone here on DNF should have Google+ access? :) The invite system was up for a little while also, I don't know if it's still up..

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on an invite...

I got an invite today, from a friend, but I still can't sign up. I guess they're having some capacity issues. I will let you know as soon as I've signed up and start inviting ya'll. ;)

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Click the +1 at the top right of this thread beside the facebook like thingy. ;)

-=DCG=-

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Click the +1 at the top right of this thread beside the facebook like thingy. ;)

-=DCG=-
already did that. Wanting to get an invite to the actual site Plus One. Reading some good stuff about it.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

I got an invite today, from a friend, but I still can't sign up. I guess they're having some capacity issues. I will let you know as soon as I've signed up and start inviting ya'll. ;)
I read that someone else was having the same issue. But, overloaded servers at Google???

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
already did that. Wanting to get an invite to the actual site Plus One. Reading some good stuff about it.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

I read that someone else was having the same issue. But, overloaded servers at Google???

Well, I get an invite and I click the "Join Google+" button, but it only takes me to the page with the "Keep me posted"-button. :(

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok I got access to Google+ now. If you want in, feel free to send me your gmail addresses to stian.eng.holtet ( at ) gmail d0t com. :)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm in.

If you run out of invites, feel free to PM me.

As you mentioned, they may again close this.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're welcome.

Yup. I've heard from others that the sign-ups are only open a few hours now and then. :)

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not using it because for some reason I feel that it will be used against us by Google for advertising and data collection purposes. Call me paranoid if you want. Or perhaps I just want to get off the online socializing crack.

Last edited:

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
10 days later... still haven't managed to get an invite! :-(

PM'ed Stian, if anyone else has an invite they want to share with me, PM me... thanks!

axeman

The One and Only
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If i was Google i would hurry up and let me join, after waiting two weeks already i may just lose interest.

Given most kids have the attention span of several minutes at best I wouldn't temp fate with stringing this out too much longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom