Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed ArticleGuy.com - registered 2005 - Article Reseller Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

lappanion

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am putting this Domain/Website back on the market since I will not use it as planned.

ArticleGuy.com (real nice domain BTW)

I have paid exactly $455 for it last year so that is my BIN Price but I am accepting reasonable offers too.

I will teach the new owner all he needs to know to run this business successfully.

I have been in the article business on and off for more then 6 years now (we got a lot of great writers with us now) so I can assure you it's "$x.xxx a month profitable" if done right, however it is not a hands off/headache free business, you need a couple hours a day and a jumbo pack aspirin unless you find a trustworthy manager and split the money (this is what I am doing now lol).

Domain is at Godaddy

Any questions, let me know :)

lappanion

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol in a way yes...

article subjects are all but adult

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
[h=1]Bandwidth Limit Exceeded[/h] The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache Server at articleguy.com Port 80

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How much traffic does it get (I assume a LOT to exceed bandwidth!) and what's the actual income?

P.S. I get this too a minute ago: Bandwidth Limit Exceeded. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. Apache Server at articleguy.com Port 80

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
same message for me

[h=1]Bandwidth Limit Exceeded[/h] The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache Server at articleguy.com Port 80

Stinos

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
same for me

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

yru

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you still actively selling this site? It's still giving a Bandwidth Limit Exceeded error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom