Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Auctions rigged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just won a domain in a Sedo auction...it from $4000 all the way to $6300. My proxy max price was $6500...

Could this have been rigged? It was very strange...it kept getting extended 10 minutes because a new bid in the last 3 minutes was always placed, at exactly the same time, and only by $200 more dollars.

It is strange that someone would keep waiting exactly 7 minutes and bidding me $200, and then stop right before my max bid. Anybody else have similar experience? It's possible that Sedo did this internally. This company has a reputation for being unloyal and dishonest.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe SEDO has new ownership and they are &^%$ing everyone left and right however they can.
See you at the barber shop for a shave and a haircut!

think

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just won a domain in a Sedo auction...it from $4000 all the way to $6300. My proxy max price was $6500...

Could this have been rigged? It was very strange...it kept getting extended 10 minutes because a new bid in the last 3 minutes was always placed, at exactly the same time, and only by $200 more dollars.

It is strange that someone would keep waiting exactly 7 minutes and bidding me $200, and then stop right before my max bid. Anybody else have similar experience? It's possible that Sedo did this internally. This company has a reputation for being unloyal and dishonest.

Whoops read your post wrong. edited.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom