Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Avoid Registerfly.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DNFAdmin said:
If anyone cares, I got the refund after a month of promises. I will never deal with them again!
Good stuff, but screw em!

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNFAdmin said:
If anyone cares, I got the refund after a month of promises. I will never deal with them again!

Yes you will , you'll see an name you want that some has at regfly ..

Just like I avoid moniker.com , the fact is sonner or later I will have to deal with them again because someone will have a name at moniker that I want.

Registerfly has a ton of great products , I'll continue to use them as will thosands of others

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bidawinner said:
Yes you will , you'll see an name you want that some has at regfly ..

Just like I avoid moniker.com , the fact is sonner or later I will have to deal with them again because someone will have a name at moniker that I want.

Registerfly has a ton of great products , I'll continue to use them as will thosands of others
What is your problem with Moniker?

My experience with them so far is good, great support, prices & support & everyone says there like fort knox for security.. so what's the problem? Never seen any other complaints about them!

Reaction score
cyphix,

Bidawinner has an issue from more than 2 years ago when his names were at ItsYourDomain when we were a reseller for them. You can see the latest post about Itsyourdomain today and why we were warning bidawinner and everyone else about them.

Bidawinner, I have offered 20 times on this forum to rectify any issue you had from back then. Your experience with Moniker is next to zero. You can contact me any time to fix what you have a problem with - [email protected]. 954-984-8445.

Contact me any time!

Monte

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/html/scripts/class.php on line 402

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/html/scripts/class.php on line 159

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/html/scripts/class.php on line 113
"

Type in: www.gb7.com

great service :)

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jordan - seems to be working now.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, now it works for me.

But still :)

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I took your advice BTW, and slowly but surely moving some names to Moniker, plus new registrations get credited to them too.

Good call on that one, Jordan.
Thanks, Monte...

Reaction score
Thank all of you for supporting us and our systems! We are very happy to earn all of your business and provide you what you need.

Monte

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My experiance of Moniker/Domainsytems.com is at the top ..YOU ..everytime I tried to transfer you played the hard sell, you even tried to get me to have my customers use Moniker instead of their registrar of choice ..you did every thing you could to stall my transfers for the sole purpose of making a sale.

To this day you continue.. your company has no product or service I cant get elsewhere for half the cost .

Some think it wise to avoid regfly based on their experiances ..and that's fine..I simply think it is wise for me to avoid Moniker based on my experiances with the people that run it ..

mcahn said:
cyphix,

Bidawinner has an issue from more than 2 years ago when his names were at ItsYourDomain when we were a reseller for them. You can see the latest post about Itsyourdomain today and why we were warning bidawinner and everyone else about them.

Bidawinner, I have offered 20 times on this forum to rectify any issue you had from back then. Your experience with Moniker is next to zero. You can contact me any time to fix what you have a problem with - [email protected]. 954-984-8445.

Contact me any time!

Monte

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DNFAdmin - Take your Reg Fly complaints straight to ENOM - Write [email protected] - That should help. We get transfers and auth codes immediately after we got Matt involved in the past. This Tim at Reg Fly is a waste of time. They are the only reseller at ENOM that we do not have "push relations with". Best of luck - Steve

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Starting to get dozens of renewal notices from RF on names that have been transferred away.
Was I warned this would happen? Yes...
Is it frustrating? Yes...
Would I recommend them?
I say go with Moniker.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just figured I'd update on this:

I emailed via registerfly.com asking about their designer as I really like the design, I had a reply in 4 minutes

Very Strange ;)

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
NameTower said:
Just figured I'd update on this:

I emailed via registerfly.com asking about their designer as I really like the design, I had a reply in 4 minutes

Very Strange ;)

LOL....I guess when it's positive feedback they like to respond right away :-/

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree. Just last week I activated thier IP security feature. Since AOL uses multiple IP to connect, Registerfly did not recognize my IP as the one which it was set at. Result _ I could not log in for days on end unless aol had that specific IP when connected. Inspite of numerous emails to get this rectified, I never heard from them. Their live help chat helpline gets activated but no one responds. I did wait 20 minutes plus.

I have about 15 domains registered there and there will not be a 16th ever. This is a complete disregard to customer concern and I am not sure how they can anticipate to be in business for long if they completely ignore basic customer requests, not once not thrice but 5 time over.

Biznews

DNFAdmin said:
Does anyone have any contacts at Registerfly that can actually help and resolve issues there?

From my experience, they provide the worst customer service that I have ever seen on the web. I am simply trying to close an account and get credited back the money in it. Actually, at this point, I could care less about getting my $50 back. I am more interested in spreading the word regarding the lack of service I have gotten for the last two months from these clowns :charming:

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Man, I won't go into the long diatribe about RegFly that has etched in my brain that I will never use them again! Let's just say their "drop" system doesn't work at all and they gave me BS when I (being highly technical) explained what the problem was in detail and even exactly how to fix it.

I was met with insult and disregard for any type of courteous customer service. I was repeatedly asked the same questions over and over and I specifically told them not to make basic suggestions --which they made repeatedly. Then, of course, the insults began. I think it was Tim and whoever it was claimed to be the owner.

The full diatribe would have been several pages, so "yes" that was the short version. ;)

And contrary to what bidawinner posted, many people will truly never use RegFly again.

They even refused to give a refund. Thank God I used a credit card --haha... so, screw them.

How can I be confident that I would never use RegFly again? Because if someone makes a post and the domain is there --I instantly move on. I do not care how much the domain is worth to me or how much I might make with it. I move on.

I eventually told him that his company was a scam and he came back with how they supposedly have 250,000 customers. First off, "yeah, right!" and secondly... even IF they had that many customers, it would only be because they bought them and they could only afford to buy them because they stole the money in the first place!

That's not to mention that they must be losing customers (if any are left other than bidawinner) by the droves!

My 2cents anyay: stay FAR away from RegisterFly.

-Wesley

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Contray to what puravidqa thinks.. and keep in mind he only thinks that many people areving...the facts are registerfly picks up many more customers than they lose everyday.

They offer more products/services than any other registra..by far !

unfortunately some people need constant handholding(support)support do this for me ..support do that for me..if you arethat type of person then registerfly probably isnt for you.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
bidawinner said:
Contray to what puravidqa thinks.. and keep in mind he only thinks that many people areving...the facts are registerfly picks up many more customers than they lose everyday.

They offer more products/services than any other registra..by far !

unfortunately some people need constant handholding(support)support do this for me ..support do that for me..if you arethat type of person then registerfly probably isnt for you.

Hi Bid

You know I have the utmost respect for your opinions. Evidently Registerfly has you very satisfied. A search on this or other forums for their various company names (RegisterFly / Dodora / Unified Names) that they use should amaze members with the frequency of complaints. More complaints than any other registrar.

I originally had a very large account there and need NO handholding. I will NOT use them again and would strongly advise against anyone else using them either. They have lost several names I've had there. They have screwed up transfers for months. They have charged me for services never supplied. Their "live help" has NO clue. The auth codes supplied by them can not be counted on as when enom changes them, Registerfly does NOT update. Tim Shor does NOT respond to emails from mutitudes, (I'm glad that he answers to you anyway). Support tickets are closed again and again without resolution. On and on and on.

In the past, and on several occasions they have been asked to address members questions or complaints on this very forum as well as the others.
I remind the members here that their response (in writing) is that they don't know who the forums are, and frankly they "could give a damn". While at the same time they frame the forums on their own site.

For more information, check out this site set up by unhappy customers.

http://www.stopunifiednames.com/

Doc

Kyric

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had problems with RegisterFly from the outset and zero customer service response. I moved to NameCheap.com and never looked back....... I can recommend NameCheap to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom