Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Best Parking Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNinja

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello...i would like to see reviews about the best parking company

and their experience with that

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I already told you dude...it's parked.com

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also recommend parked. If you have other question, send me pm or send e-mail to emil @ king.net. I can share my personal experience using parked service.

Regards,
em

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked.com ;)

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
take it from the horse mouth :

* parked.com support is the best
* landing pages and having control over looks and feel of your parking pages parked.com is the best.
* revenue - on many domains better than anywhere else !

disclaimer : i am not getting payed for posting this.

ck89102

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello...i would like to see reviews about the best parking company

and their experience with that

My experience has shown different types of names work better at different companies.
For me, Fabulous.com has netted far superior results to Parked.com. And for some other types of names, I've had some limited success at SedoPro (nice control there with choosing all your key words & the language options.)
Hey, just one opinion & best of luck.

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Parked for sure. I'm f**king amazed of my stats, 2x more clicks due to very relevant content, 3-4x more CPC for expensive keyword domains (for example I got 0,8$ instead of 0,12-0,16EUR) then with SEDO.
Also migration was fast, I've added bulk list of domains, changed DNS and about 80% of domains got well picked keywords from domain name, other 20% I've edited in few minutes. 50 domains parked really fast.

System also have awesome parked page content for 2 keyword combinations, sometimes it works well with 3 keywords.
Also every page have suggestions how will change CONTENT keywords, when you choose this or that keyword combination.

I love PARKED. I love PARKED. I love PARKED.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am currently moving my traffic domains to Parked as well. Tired of €0.02 clicks too..

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked payouts are better than ever, they have more and more relevant ad categories and great templates plus you can use your own pictures and make your own color templates very easily!..Sign up today and you will be glad you did! Trust me! :eek:k:

Chris

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo is best if you have typos because the pay more ppc i have had 7 euro thats about $10 for one click on sedo for a stock market name , But i recomend parked if your names arnt typo ones and you just wanto optimize them parked is way better for optimization but the most i have erned for 1 ppc from parked was $3.12 that was for a high class yacht name . I wish parked paid the same revenue as sedo i would be making alot of cash . I dont know alot about that sedo pro but can any one tell me does it allow you to put your own content on it thanks guys .

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yea sedo parking suck big.. and also sedo pro they dont pay out , i was getting 9.00 a click for a domain and it made about 140.00 the month and sedo did not pay me because they said it was spam traffic... thats a bunch of bull !!!!!! after that it went down to .32 cents ... they are making a killing in ppc.. i moved all my 500 domains to another parking company.... so my opinion dont use sedo...

I

impactadmin

Parked.com is a great service. Their landingpages are attractive, targeting system is great and easy to use and there are a variety of templates.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked.com! :bounce:

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
* parked.com support is the best

Yes Donny Simonton is best support I've ever met. Can't be compared to f**ktards at Sedo or Godaddy :D

BTW I see Parked.com will win POLL if it would be in this thread.

Anyway, Parked has huge PPC, nice high CTR landings and it works well with almost all domains.

But there's also place for Namedrive - as Google feed parking, they have more relevant and language related ads for Europe. So if mayority of traffic isn't from US but from Europe, I suggest Namedrive.
Also with Namedrive You can pick 1click/2click so if You got TYPO domain, I suggest atleast trying it at namedrive 1 click, sometimes it has much higher CTR. :)

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Parked is the VERY best...No doubt about it...Fabulous is close second in customer service. But Parked beats them all hands down.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked kicks everyone else's as$, they are a really good domainer friendly company as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom