Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Best Parking Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorkside

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been happy with Parked.com in the past, but lately my RPM is under half of what it was a few months ago. I`m chalking most of the decline up to the bad global economy, but my revenue`s dropped so much that I`m now considering trying other parking companies for the first time in over a year.

Should I stick with Parked.com or might I do better elsewhere?

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dorkside, I prefer You to test all good traffic domains at different parking companies.

Ahyde himself wrote that he's got domains that works fine with namedrive but doesn't earn sh!t with domainsponsor or hitfarm and vice versa.

Every domain have different performance on different parking company.

With global economy is on decline, I think there's less money spend in advertisment so Google and Yahoo feeds have lower PPC and also they've got less ads so You got less relevant ads and CTR suffers alot.

You should atleast test all domains that don't earn as they used to (maybe some good adevertiser with relevant ad have been dropped) with other system, namedrive is good for testing as You don't need quality domains for approval, and they've got Google feed + both 1click and 2click (clickthrough) system.

You might wanna click my SIG and maybe read some good info about parking on my blog. Just visit and scroll down a bit :D

Hope Your earnings goes up atleast 20% :)

Good luck.

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was a dumb A** and moved all my domains to Sedo to get better rankings to sell. In the end, (after a year), I decided to park my better domains back with Parked and not sell. Sure glad I did. Making much more money and much higher CTR. The mighty Sedo really sucks as a parking company. And Parked rules the domain parking biz. for real.

Last edited:

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was a dumb A** and moved all my domains to Sedo to get better rankings to sell. In the end, (after a year), I decided to park my better domains back with Parked and not sell. Sure glad I did. Making much more money and much higher CTR. The mighty Sedo really sucks as a parking company. And Parked rules the domain parking biz. for real.

Agree.
Parked the best.

beyond.domaining

www.BeyondDomaining.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Regular Sedo is HORRIBLE for parking revenue. SedoPro is good, if you can get accepted.

ALL domain parking companies' payouts are down. mine are down by about 50% over the last year. this is, obviously, due to the economy.

my solution was to begin developing my names. i generally experience a 10,000% - 30,000% uplift in monthly domain revenue within 60 days of launching a newly developed site.

domain parking during a recession is very disappointing.

Alien8ed

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hello...i would like to see reviews about the best parking company

and their experience with that

I tried 4 companies and found "Parked" to be the best for my porfolio.

The best option for you will be unique to your individual situation.

Based on my experience with my own domains I conclude:

Parked .... >>>>>>>>>>
TrafficZ ... >>>>>>>
NameDrive >>>>
Sedo ...... >>

Once again ... what works for me doesn’t have to necessary work for You and Your domain names so the best thing you can do is try them out for yourself :juggle:

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How do I get into Parked?

Contact donny (@) parked.com ;) he's supercool guy from Parked.
He'll help you out. You can send him your list of domains instead of Parked FORM (if you got declined account).

He'll help you. But You need domains with decent US traffic to get enough relevant ads from Yahoo feed.

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What you mean by relevant yahoo ads?

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You know, Yahoo is focused on US market and got tons of advertisers that pics purely US traffic, or US,UK, ... traffic.
This way, you got countries in central europe, that doesn't get any relevant ads for certain keywords, or got fewer, so visitors have less options to pick from so CTR is going lower.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you want to know what ppc or revenue conversion system is "actually posted" by other domainers, as being used for traffic stats, check out the "domains with traffic" sales section

view the screenshots and notice where these domains are being parked.

this will give you a clearer picture of how domainers are marketing domains for sale and what ppc service they "actually" use to monetize "each" domain.

imo...

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After buying domain with any kind of traffic (expired, SE and type-in), I suggest to put 1 page with relevant niche textlinks on that domain and counting clicks on different "text" links, this way You'll know exactly what people are searching for and you'll get (with statcounter.com or other ocunter) view on what SE visitors are searching for. Also you know if there's decent amount of SE traffic which means Parking that domain will be ineffective as you lose almost all SE traffic. Also you'll know country of visitors origin, so you know if you want Yahoo feed (atleast 30% of US traffic) or Google feed (central and eastern europe, asia).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom