Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Beware of the member navpros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Greg did email me few days and suggested yet another solution to repay the money. He gave me control over some future revenue from parking few domains he owns. It might take long time ( as his revenue is small), but we'll see. So he may still try to accomodate the people he hurt.

So he gave you the control of his account?

MJM

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He's back:

Hi -,

Buying any domains lately? Look, I'm working on a couple sweet deals but short
on cash closing them. Any chance you might be in a position to help me out? I
need an $850 loan until next week to my wives Paypal addy at
[email protected].
If you could swing it, I'll pay ya back and find you a couple nice traffic
domains at your cost. Let me know if this might be possible please? In any
event, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Gregory Williamson
106 Valley Hill Dr
West Monroe, LA 71291
+01 318.680.3229
[email protected]
Sent from my IPhone!

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nobody in that area that can pay him a visit?

MJM

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He had the nerve to respond:

I have talked to those guys and am working it out. None-the-less, I am repaying the funds. However, I can understand your position all things considered. I am good at closing deals. Of there is anything you are buying let me know and I'd be happy to so some deals via Escrow.

Gregory Williamson
106 Valley Hill Dr
West Monroe, LA 71291
+01 318.680.3229
[email protected]
Sent from my IPhone!

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He had the nerve to respond:

The most BS guy I have ever known on my life........, anyway good to have his address now I know what I can do........

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What happened to this case?

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Greg is a lying piece of shit. He has never refunded my money. Last I saw, the 'other' forum let him back, I do not think a person like this should be tolerated.
Now I see he is contacting more people for money again and it really angers me. If I livved near Greg I would have paid him a visit months ago...

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Greg is a lying piece of shit. He has never refunded my money. Last I saw, the 'other' forum let him back, I do not think a person like this should be tolerated.
Now I see he is contacting more people for money again and it really angers me. If I livved near Greg I would have paid him a visit months ago...
There are definitely some members who do. Why not try asking someone.

I really can't understand the tollerance of these forums. How many people need to get ripped off, before they do something!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah this f*cking loser kept text messaging me by phone asking me to loan him more money and trying to come up with all kinds of "creative" deals involving me sending him money via paypal for typo domains, domains under his cost, letting me have the revenue from his parked account, etc. He is a lying sack of sh*t and his number, (in case you don't have it) last time I was contacted by him, was still: 316-680-3229

Of course, I told him to pound dirt. lol

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think people like this for real they should get a visit

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tallyed up how much money he's ripped off, and from whom. I mentioned a while ago, I think grouping together should solve this. Just take a qualifyed lawyer and split fees.

mclovin

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No matter how strapped a person may be, it's never an excuse for fraud and deceit, which this person is clearly perpetrating on a rather large scale. Particularly bad considering that the domaining requires a bit more "trust" than other enterprises I can think of, given the "intangible" nature of the assets involved. Sounds to me that this is just an isolated case if you limit the pool to itrader-positive members? In any case, at least to my noob ears, this has been a very educational thread so far.
Hope you guys get your money back eventually.

Acquisition

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
navpros is a little piece of sh*t.

Anyone who says their "house burned down" and my "grandma is ill" when they conduct business should be shot on the spot.

Navpros, here's to you getting ill with colon cancer you little scumbag.

Thanks all for the heads up.

all4cost

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Actually - I don't see where anything was ever reported over there .. I don't think the account was closed in the first place so No one let him "back" in. He just hadn't been over there since ...
Several people between the different forums try to keep up with this type stuff , But it's impossible to all of the time. Please report stuff when you see it !

The account is closed now ...

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually - I don't see where anything was ever reported over there .. I don't think the account was closed in the first place so No one let him "back" in. He just hadn't been over there since ...
Several people between the different forums try to keep up with this type stuff , But it's impossible to all of the time. Please report stuff when you see it !

The account is closed now ...

For the record, I did at the time (using both the report this post button, and a direct pm to a member of staff.)

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
navpros is a little piece of sh*t.

Anyone who says their "house burned down" and my "grandma is ill" when they conduct business should be shot on the spot.

Navpros, here's to you getting ill with colon cancer you little scumbag.

Thanks all for the heads up.

agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom