Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

legal Beware of the member navpros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I still believe Greg may genuinely be experiencing severe financial difficulties and there is a small chance he does intend to pay me, and others back. Call me a mug, but I still have a tiny amount of faith that this guy is jkust a loser, not a complete arsehole...
Thanks

People that are using wife, mother and son to get some money are not arsehole but MUCH BAD.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Didn't know there were so many nice guys on the forum here lending out so much cash without any collateral.
Doesn't suprise me given that he has been a member for 4 years with good TR and ongoing business with members here. A minimum of trust is needed to conduct business with other people.
I'm pretty sure navpros must be overwhelmed by personal circumstances that we don't know about but that is no excuse.
At NP another guy went crazy recently and began scamming people though he had a TR of 100 almost. Sometimes you wonder whom you can trust in this world :worried:

C

Chuck

You really wonder how much these people plan this stuff out or just get to far in and have no way out. He obviously new he had the trust of the people over time and used that to his advantage. I don't by the mother has cancer, the ex wife's house burned down, etc..

It's a shame for our community and just shows that you really aren't safe anywhere or in any venture. There is always someone that will take if it's left out.

Hope you all do file some type of criminal report against him and eventually bring him to justice.

Good luck!

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You really wonder how much these people plan this stuff out or just get to far in and have no way out. He obviously new he had the trust of the people over time and used that to his advantage. I don't by the mother has cancer, the ex wife's house burned down, etc..

It's a shame for our community and just shows that you really aren't safe anywhere or in any venture. There is always someone that will take if it's left out.

Hope you all do file some type of criminal report against him and eventually bring him to justice.

Good luck!

agree 100% with you, if you see he made plan to do this, example he was wondering if someone write on the forum against, not because he was concerned about his reputation but only because he was scaming many people and he needed time to collect everything, so guys who is in to start this filing thing, I will do it but my english is not so well.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not a lawyer but since there is no written document it is not an easy process.
Here is what I would do:
Each one of you exchange emails and gather information from each other.

1. Gather all the information for your case: emails, paypal receipt, etc...
2. Go to your local police and file a criminal report - you don't need to have good English to file.
3. Get the file/report number
4. Exchange the report number with other members so they can update the file.

Your local police will contact his local police and the more reports they receive the faster the process will be.
A call to his local newspapers/TV station would speed up the process as they are hungry for these type of news.

I don't really care if he has some financial difficulties but his intention was to scam several people and that is a crime.

To prevent this from happening in the future, use your common sense. If you were in trouble would you come here or any forums and solicit money from members or your trusted friends?

Just my 2 cents.
John

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not a lawyer but since there is no written document it is not an easy process.
Here is what I would do:
Each one of you exchange emails and gather information from each other.

1. Gather all the information for your case: emails, paypal receipt, etc...
2. Go to your local police and file a criminal report - you don't need to have good English to file.
3. Get the file/report number
4. Exchange the report number with other members so they can update the file.

Your local police will contact his local police and the more reports they receive the faster the process will be.
A call to his local newspapers/TV station would speed up the process as they are hungry for these type of news.

I don't really care if he has some financial difficulties but his intention was to scam several people and that is a crime.

To prevent this from happening in the future, use your common sense. If you were in trouble would you come here or any forums and solicit money from members or your trusted friends?

Just my 2 cents.
John

John you are right 100% and am agree with you about everyting you are saying.

The point of my english is that I think that the file need to be done in USA, here in Italy if I go to file something or on a police office they don't even know what internet is, I really think that it will take me 1 month to explain theme what paypal is.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Members who live in the US should start the process and you can send them your information.
I don't understand how the police in Italy work but I assume they would not care too much.

Good luck guys and PM me if you need me. There are something I can't say in public.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He text mgd me earlier claiming he was at the hospital with his terminally sick mother who has cancer (I think he is telling the truth about this) and that he would text msg me his paypal login and password tonight so I could refund my own $250 I lent him 3 months ago. I'm holding my breath here.

C

Chuck

He text mgd me earlier claiming he was at the hospital with his terminally sick mother who has cancer (I think he is telling the truth about this) and that he would text msg me his paypal login and password tonight so I could refund my own $250 I lent him 3 months ago. I'm holding my breath here.

Good luck, keep us posted!

Kventures

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

He also emailed me letting me know he will be in the hospital today
and that he will be refunding my money this weekend.

he also agreed to sign an agreement letter for the refund

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mmm..... I would be interested to see how all this pans out. Assuming he pays people back, does he get his membership re-instated?

Kventures

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The bottom line is, Gregory is a pretty good broker, and he can make a lot more money completing successful business deals with members here, than taking some 15,000$ and running away.

If he really was a scammer, I doubt he would be so much "in touch" with people he owes money to.

I believe and hope he will pay back whoever he owes money to

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hope this all works out for everyone

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The bottom line is, Gregory is a pretty good broker, and he can make a lot more money completing successful business deals with members here, than taking some 15,000$ and running away.

If he really was a scammer, I doubt he would be so much "in touch" with people he owes money to.

I believe and hope he will pay back whoever he owes money to

Trust me when I tell you I would pursue someone to the end of the earth and the end of time if they ripped me off for 15k. I am the first person who will delay my refund so you can get your much higher amount, that being said I just simply don't think he has the money or access to money. I don't think this is him scamming anyone but rather him being strapped for cash and temptation getting the best of him as he was in a somewhat trustworthy status prior to these actions against us financially. I seriously doubt that anyone including myself with be getting our money back anytime soon, but God knows I really hope I am wrong this time. $250 does'nt really make a difference to me but it's the principal that counts and I have carefully weighed my options. I'm not going to crack anyone's head open over
$250 but God as my witness for 15k alligators might have you for dinner!

greenlake

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We rightfully tend to believe and trust people rather than treat them as suspects.....but for me Greg is a certified lier with ZERO credibility. I will survive without the $300 he stole ( luckily did not "loan " him the $2000 he wanted for a "great deal" that would supposedly have made me 50% profit in few days...). But facts are he did that to other people while insisting he was a good honest guy who just happen to have all these problem in period of 3 months: His very ill mother needs his help, his house was set on fire and everything stolen, he was victim of hurican "Gustav", has serious cardiac problem and no health insurance......
He has been promising me 10 times over 3 month period that my refund would be deposited TODAY...
I cannot find ONE written promise he acted on.
this is the last promise/deal he suggested for me to get back the money:

To: Eli
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: Refund

Eli,

The affiliate income is coming from two referrals that I have at Parked.com. They are new referrals. Average between $60-$100 per month in referral income alone. I would be willing to modify the paypal address that I have on file at Parked.com so that the money would be sent to you every two weeks until the balance is paid in full. That being said, I am working on another deal as we speak. I may be able to get the cash to you as early as tomorrow.
Eli. I modified the payment in my parked.com account to go to you. You should get the first payment on the 7th.

Sincerely,
Gregory S. Williamson
106 Valley Hill Drive

Does anyone here believe he actually forwarded to me money coming to him from parked.com?

I asked the guy to not communicate with me anymore. I do not more proffs that the guy is a scammer who would never pay you back. All you can do is waste your time on emailing him, getting his excuses, promises and lie...never ending cicle...

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We rightfully tend to believe and trust people rather than treat them as suspects.....but for me Greg is a certified lier with ZERO credibility. I will survive without the $300 he stole ( luckily did not "loan " him the $2000 he wanted for a "great deal" that would supposedly have made me 50% profit in few days...). But facts are he did that to other people while insisting he was a good honest guy who just happen to have all these problem in period of 3 months: His very ill mother needs his help, his house was set on fire and everything stolen, he was victim of hurican "Gustav", has serious cardiac problem and no health insurance......
He has been promising me 10 times over 3 month period that my refund would be deposited TODAY...
I cannot find ONE written promise he acted on.
this is the last promise/deal he suggested for me to get back the money:

To: Eli
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: Refund

Eli,

The affiliate income is coming from two referrals that I have at Parked.com. They are new referrals. Average between $60-$100 per month in referral income alone. I would be willing to modify the paypal address that I have on file at Parked.com so that the money would be sent to you every two weeks until the balance is paid in full. That being said, I am working on another deal as we speak. I may be able to get the cash to you as early as tomorrow.
Eli. I modified the payment in my parked.com account to go to you. You should get the first payment on the 7th.

Sincerely,
Gregory S. Williamson
106 Valley Hill Drive

Does anyone here believe he actually forwarded to me money coming to him from parked.com?

I asked the guy to not communicate with me anymore. I do not more proffs that the guy is a scammer who would never pay you back. All you can do is waste your time on emailing him, getting his excuses, promises and lie...never ending cicle...

agree 100%, he sent me excuse like that many times, as I said yesterday he is very good on doing copy and paste.

August has nothing to do with his area. and I believe all the other things are the same.

greenlake

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
agree 100%, he sent me excuse like that many times, as I said yesterday he is very good on doing copy and paste.

August has nothing to do with his area. and I believe all the other things are the same.

you probably meant "Gustav has nothing to do with his area"

well- now Grefg Williamson will have lots of other excuses : Lehman Brothers, merrill lynch, Wachovia, credit crunch, ...

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you probably meant "Gustav has nothing to do with his area"

well- now Grefg Williamson will have lots of other excuses : Lehman Brothers, merrill lynch, Wachovia, credit crunch, ...

Yes, sorry I meant Gustav....

LOL

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so did anyone get a response from navpros since the last update? See some people still believe in his mother/wife story, maybe there are some new development?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom