Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

other Bido auctions have been loaded into the system!

This is a discussion about another domain name register/company not listed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eraser

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Spam sucks, you should be banned.
Agree. He should be banned.

I am NOT going to wish you any good luck; but sending all bad luck to your way.

If forum admin is NOT banning Bido here then I want to know the reason.

yamenshahin

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stop spamming.
You talk to me or Bido?:?:
I don't think what Bido did is spamming.
However, I think Bido have an expensive price service for new service.
He should lower it at lest until he become more bigger site.

ARMG

Undeveloped.com - Domain name marketplace
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to see the first results as of monday. I have also submitted a domain name for auction lets see how that goes!

Cheers,
ARMG

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thsi is hilarious

dressorganic.com sold for $55

the domain today is hiphopphotography.com :eek: :yes: :lol:

the only risk is it may not get a $1 bid, even the 'experts' :rolleyes:, are saying regfee

question: who decides which domains to put on as if you keep piling the crap in there, noone will even stop by like last time, seriously who's running quality control? :uhoh:

if it was a regular domainer putting this much time and effort in i would wish him best and try to offer constructive criticism but sahar, what u doing?

on the upside, nice domain, beautiful design to site, but theres no substance, its a flawed idea unfortunately, unless you genuinely put good domains for low starts, not crap ones, or else it may as well be the $1 section here

Ilze

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the Bido,...one domain a day...idea is wonderful. I would like to see the one dollar reserve go up to at least 500 dollars...1k would be better. We need to see more quality domains on the "new" auction.

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So an as an "expert" on bido I love the one domain per day idea. However i think we need to see sellers be able to set a reserve, this is the only way to make this site useful.

I'd also like to see "experts" be banned and listed if their comments are too far off. I saw one expert list fixedloans.com in the $xx,xxx range and they should be banned.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the idea is great, but for it to work, the domains have to be good/great

crap domains will kill/ are killing this puppy

most of the the 'experts' lol, are arselicking most of time and only after promoting their own sites and i know it irritates a lot of people even seeing them there lol. good luck if you get more visitors i guess
frankly anyone who has half a clue will know from their own research/nouse

this is the point im making, there is a hell of a lot of fluff, design and promotion and no guts. its a long shot for it to work, but you have to have good domains. it seems sahar is piling crap in there as he don't want to cover the loss if something good sells dirt cheap

btw check my avatar :smilewinkgrin:

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I just had my first comment rejected on bido for "MYENTITLEMENT.COM" as an expert so we'll see how this pans out. I've been mostly negative on the portfolio they have been offering so we'll see how it goes.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I just had my first comment rejected on bido for "MYENTITLEMENT.COM" as an expert so we'll see how this pans out. I've been mostly negative on the portfolio they have been offering so we'll see how it goes.

i can believe that. see, you're being honest and they will want people to hype the domains, although i could go an handreg .coms far better than any on offer for next week and it would cost $7 each. so could many others.

this fails unless the gamble is made. ie. good domains, one a day. not crap.

because think about it, without a good domain/great domain and the chance to win for low, what is there to site. ............ fluff

because everything is built around this concept. seriously the amount of great domains that can be handregged still is possible if selective, also backordered and bought on this forum for cheap, great baragins. this is only one domain, so with all this promotion it has to be a bloody good one. it drives me mad to see so much potential wasted on a fundemental failing

Ilze

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domainers are all trying to get their domains "approved" for auctions..i.e. Moniker, DomainFest, etc... Sahir has a huge money maker here. The last domain he had crashed his system....cause he actually auctioned off a decent domain!! I don't remember exactly the domain, but I believe it was financial related. Rick Latona seems to do an ok job without a panel of "experts" hyping domains. All the hype in the world will NOT make me bid up on a domain. As comments in this thread have stated...Crap is Crap. I could easily come up with a hand-reged domain that is ten times better than some "hip-hop" domain. There are so many domains on the Moniker aftermarket that are listed for as little as $100 reserve....that are better than what we are seeing at the New Bido. There are only 365 days a year. Any smart business man can do the Math!!! lose the one dollar auction, and lets make some money here!!!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I like the format, especially the posting of reviews, But as most of you have already indicated, the domains really are crappy... I don't know who Bido is trying to appeal too, but it's definitely not the reseller, and if it is, perhaps their appealing to newbies who don't know any better.

However their domain selection process works, it's in dire need of a overhaul.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, It seems to me if Ebay were to sell one average $55 baseball card each day...they may not be around for long.

I do like the name and the site looks and functions great...They need 10k type, exciting names on there each day to fuel it.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, It seems to me if Ebay were to sell one average $55 baseball card each day...they may not be around for long.

I do like the name and the site looks and functions great...They need 10k type, exciting names on there each day to fuel it.

Agree, but even 5K would be OK.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
people, stop worrying about others peoples biz so much... :lol:

mind your own biz ;)

ever heard of such a thing?? :lol:

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the idea is great, but for it to work, the domains have to be good/great

crap domains will kill/ are killing this puppy

most of the the 'experts' lol, are arselicking most of time and only after promoting their own sites and i know it irritates a lot of people even seeing them there lol. good luck if you get more visitors i guess
frankly anyone who has half a clue will know from their own research/nouse

this is the point im making, there is a hell of a lot of fluff, design and promotion and no guts. its a long shot for it to work, but you have to have good domains. it seems sahar is piling crap in there as he don't want to cover the loss if something good sells dirt cheap

btw check my avatar :smilewinkgrin:
Yah the expert was promoting their site too much as in every comment they did they put their name and site.
I was a expert till I got removed for my age :)() and I never put my site in the comment once :p

Uh for the domains submitted some never got approved.

I like the idea but there is just domains that isn't worth alot? like hiphopphotography can't believe was sold for $55 thats a high price...for a crappy domain like that.
Should have better names on the site.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
people, stop worrying about others peoples biz so much... :lol:

mind your own biz ;)

ever heard of such a thing?? :lol:

Coming from the guy who has done nothing but slam everyone else's biz on this forum? Sounds like a hypocrite...or self professed know it all.

Last edited:

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I just had my second comment rejected without a reason this time so I'm pretty much done I think, they obviously don't want negative reviews on their site:

Hello,

Your comment (for auction http://www.bido.com/GoToAuction?id=384) was refused.
Reason:

--
This message was automatically generated by Bido.com

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Coming from the guy who has done nothing but slam everyone else's biz on this forum? Sounds like a hypocrite...or self professed know it all.

everybody elses biz?

i could give two shits about everybody elses biz

with the exception of a few close friends / partners

i got my own businesses to worry about

dont know where you pulled that statement from though

so please watch yourself and save the bs for somebody else

and is it my fault that i am better educated at certain things than you are or the next guy ?? don't try to take out your anger on me idiot... :lol:

...instead go and spend some time on learning a new thing or two so you too can get somewhere in life instead of trying to act cool

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
everybody elses biz?

i could give two shits about everybody elses biz

with the exception of a few close friends / partners

i got my own businesses to worry about

dont know where you pulled that statement from though

so please watch yourself and save the bs for somebody else

and is it my fault that i am better educated at certain things than you are or the next guy ?? don't try to take out your anger on me idiot... :lol:

...instead go and spend some time on learning a new thing or two so you too can get somewhere in life instead of trying to act cool

You have put yourself out there...I have no anger - really none towards you...I have a lot of fun with all this - you have to.

I actually think you are knowledgeable and have some good advice...just when you are the slammer of a business as I read in another thread...and then rip on people for contributing to this thread....it is hypocritical...I call it like I see it.

I too have my own businesses - many of them - as I am much more developer than domainer...and do just fine with them with out being a blowhard ripping on successful competitors.

don't try to take out your anger on me idiot... :lol:

Wow. What a class act...that really hurts...Looks like you are the one with the anger...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom