Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Big Money Confusing Public On Global Warming

Status
Not open for further replies.

scandiman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh I get it now, you just don't care what we do to the earth.

Well that is good news, because the earth don't care if all human life is wipped out right back at you. You claim it happen before, but was humans a live when it happen before. And did you ask them, how they faired when it happen before to the earth ???

And while you are asking them that, how about asking them what kind of other life was here then. And how that life faired when it happen, oh ya I forgot no way of knowing that stuff, so I guess we will just have to take your word humans will make it ok right.
Only a Global Warming fanatic could say that I don't care about the earth on the grounds that I don't buy into the gloom and doom science fiction of Global Warming. If you really believe that life on earth will be wiped out by Global Warming then you have been duped.

I'll be glad to share more about prehistoric man just as soon as you tell me how you or anyone else knows the average global temperature to an accuracy of one degree F in the year 10,236 BC (or BCE for the politically correct among us).

Domain Days 2024
H

H2FC

tas38....there's no need to continue trying to explain to scandiman and mr duck why global warming caused by humans is real and is a serious threat to us and everything else on our planet. The dumb and silly comments they keep posting don't deserve a response. Any reasonable person can read their comments and see they have no clue as to what is really happening with global warming and no desire to learn.

Let them continue to sit in their little dark corner as mushrooms while the rest of the world continues to confront this serious climate problem. I really believe the vast majority of humanity will come together and find a solution in spite of skeptics such as them.

scandiman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
tas38....there's no need to continue trying to explain to scandiman and mr duck why global warming caused by humans is real and is a serious threat to us and everything else on our planet. ...they have no clue as to what is really happening with global warming and no desire to learn.

On the contrary I am eager to learn so please educate me with some real facts not the same old bogus statements..worst 30 years in a thousand..blah, blah, blah...

Oh great sage, please tell me my future.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The only real fact in this world, is that we will all die some day.

You want real facts, well it is simple there are no real facts. And humans are fairly dumb, when it comes to anything beyond this world. We gave you about as close you can get to facts, you give nothing but well it could be this way.

And well it don't matter anyway, because it could happen even if we didn't make it happen. I know one thing though, the human race can wipe them selfs out. And not even give it a 2nd thought, we got some hard choices to make. Them choices may well, lead to the answer to if we do or don't wipe our selfs out.

We can not keep not making choices, because that is the same as making the worst choices. Global warming is not going to wipe out the world, in our life time but it could lead to that happening at some point. We are no where near, being able to leave the earth to live on another planet. So we best, try to keep it live able the best we can for now.

There are some things, that the experts say they just don't know. One of them things, may well be able to wipe out most human life. Some claim global warming is a good thing, and yes it has a few good things to it. But the bad is much worst, then any good that could come from it. One thing that is most troubling, is the fact that viruses are changing at a fast rate.

We just don't know, if this could trigger a run away virus the could wipe us out. Before we could find away to stop it, and even what kind of viruses could be in the ice that is melting away. We have found micro life where, we thought it could never live untill now. We do know viruses are changing now, and that super virus are becoming common anymore.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What case you shown no data, to support your side at all.

scandiman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My case is simply that you have no case. When pressed, global warming pundits must admit (just as you did) they have no real facts, just guesses. It is like a murder trial where no one can even prove the victim ever existed.

I don't have to prove the boogie man doesn't exist. I'm not trying to get the entire world to make drastic economic and behavioral changes based upon scientific guesses of what the future MIGHT hold.

I'm fine with pursuing energy independence and clean energy sources simply for their own merit. I don't need a science fiction gloom and doom story to convince me.

Status
Not open for further replies.