Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Biggest domain regrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Update: I just got it back, for a fraction of what they were trying to get a year ago.

Yay me!

Now... what the hell do I do with it???

In the 90's I registered my full name (the .com), then let it drop when times were tough and I couldn't justify the $35 renewal.

Since then it has bounced around a bit, but I have never been able to catch it, and none of the subsequent owners would consider selling. It is now parked and being cybersquatted for a crazy amount of money.

HunterWoods

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
buying a domain for $1100 or $1500, cant remember wich, anyways it was for a live stream project, but it never got completed, bleh

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Working for Domain Market? jk that isn't at the top of the list.

Regging domains that I thought would be winners to only realize I regged shit!

I sold a geo domain two years ago for $500 thinking I got a good deal because I paid only $25 for it to see it be turned around and resold for 10k.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My regret is I have lost so much money buying domains and let them drop after just a year; domains like forexlord.com programme.com artgallery.com etc and not knowing there values until now and never sell any one.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My regret is I have lost so much money buying domains and let them drop after just a year; domains like forexlord.com programme.com artgallery.com etc and not knowing there values until now and never sell any one up to date.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My regret is I have lost so much money buying domains and let them drop after just a year; domains like forexlord.com programme.com artgallery.com etc and not knowing there values until now and never sell any one up to date.

so you are saying that you owned artgallery.com and let it drop? I am sorry but I find that hard to believe.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My biggest regret is banging that chick ... ohh wait you mean domain regrets? Can''t say I have any really. Although I have regrets about websites I've sold.

I sold a geo domain two years ago for $500 thinking I got a good deal because I paid only $25 for it to see it be turned around and resold for 10k.

Don't be too bitter about it. You flipped it for a nice profit yourself.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I regret not having a credit card at the age of 6 to register some kick ass domains. I mean think about it, at 6 you can only spell a handful of words, all of which are short and commonly used. I doubt a child would ever register Gothic-Nightclubs-After-9-Pm-In-DC.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom