Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

boob job

Status
Not open for further replies.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hello , after some time of wanting, im finally getting a boob job. :-O The interesting point of it that now the world seems to be going towards the natural boobs... I don't know why people would want to keep them natural..if they dont like them..or so

sure it is up to me only will i finally attend to the "appointment" so not really asking "shoulda-woulda" (but opinions accepted and welcomed)

and one interesting question came up to my mind:

what is the BETTER : "natural" or "human created"?

I'm curious what everyone's take is on the subject.

regards

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Get it done if it will make you happy.

Mark Bolyard

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess it depends who they are on. I would say natural is best (I've been to your site and if that is you, you definitely don't need it, not neccesarily because of size, but your already an attractive girl).

As for if I think you or anyone should, I believe it's whatever makes one happy, not making someone else happy.

Good Luck in your decision.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Searchsix.com said:
I dunno, first I'd have to see your boobs in their present state :)

:-D mmhhh, not sure if i would like to expose my self much here..

is it ok with closing?

think, may go better with "done" ones ??? and just wanna some change :undecided

"final appointment" in few weeks , more opinions on "boob jobs" needed
cheers

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
angel_x666 said:
hello , after some time of wanting, im finally getting a boob job. :-O The interesting point of it that now the world seems to be going towards the natural boobs... I don't know why people would want to keep them natural..if they dont like them..or so

sure it is up to me only will i finally attend to the "appointment" so not really asking "shoulda-woulda" (but opinions accepted and welcomed)

and one interesting question came up to my mind:

what is the BETTER : "natural" or "human created"?

I'm curious what everyone's take is on the subject.

regards

lol

go for it :clown:

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you ask me, I don't even like women putting up makeups ... not even lipsticks; but that's just me.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The bigger the better :-D

Joe

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you should show us all, the before and after pix. :approve:

-Joe

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Get them done if you don't feel ok with your natural ones, and yes you can post your pic if you want to ;)

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
To me fake boobs are a turn off, but to each his/her own... I feel the same way about fake blondes...

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
roughly, there is like 1 female for every 1,000 male members on this forum (statistically) this thread is about to get out of control as soon as any pics are posted :party: :party: :party:

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Face and personality are more important. . . so if you are ugly and and your personality sucks it doesn't matter how big your tits are. . . . A girl I know got it done and it changed her self-esteem DRAMATICALLY, sad but true. We live in a weird world and if getting a bag full of goo surgically implanted into your chest makes you feel better. I say go for it . It shouldn't matter what any one else thinks. REALLY!

Vivvy

Wild And Crazy Grrl
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gee NS, are you having a clearance? LOL

I'm typing blind here from the bright clearance sign, but I'm thinking if a person needs to include something fake in their appearance it isn't much of a leap to think there's something fake in their personality.... and of course what follows is why? it won't make you healthier, richer, younger or more worthwhile ... it's like putting a second bumper on the back of your car... people will really take notice, but it doesn't really make the car any more worthwhile...

Vivvy

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
strongvis said:
so if you are ugly and and your personality sucks it doesn't matter how big your tits are. . . .

not ugly, personality not sucks

strongvis said:
A girl I know got it done and it changed her self-esteem DRAMATICALLY, sad but true.

in what way?

Vivvy said:
, but I'm thinking if a person needs to include something fake in their appearance it isn't much of a leap to think there's something fake in their personality....

not sure what boobs can have to do with your personality and what is the meaning of "fake personality" at all

Vivvy said:
it won't make you healthier, richer, younger or more worthwhile ... it's like putting a second bumper on the back of your car... people will really take notice, but it doesn't really make the car any more worthwhile...

yee, so what, you are buying clothes,cars..etc, its not making you worthwhile..,i am not talking about worthwhile changes, just wanna a little bigger boobs? is it ok? just to improve my appearance. :-/

p.s. pics with naturals on site

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it's your body.. do whatever you want to it'

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
IMPO.... I like natural boobs... & the size of your boobs (if that's you on the site) are fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom