Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

BuyDomains wants to Buy Your Portfolio! So, I wrote them....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is also important to note BD, like everyone here, is waiting for the end user to buy there domains. Resellers are not a target market for them buying or selling.

-=DCG=-

domnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They don't know that you're well aware of current domain valuation yourself.

They should have deduced from the premium domains mentioned and the overall number of names held that the seller knew a little about domain valuation. I can understand making such a low offer on one domain where you might get a steal, but I doubt someone that owns that many domains is unaware of what they hold.

Oh well, it's BD's business, so I guess they can offer whatever they want.

barefoot

Go barefoot!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good point. However, sellers are motivated to sell for a wide variety of reasons. So a seller's valuation may change depending on circumstances -- if a seller needs cash quickly, for example. A seller in dire need of cash may accept the $3,850 offer for RnR.com, and BD is probably well aware of that. Otherwise, why wouldn't the seller just hold onto the domain and wait for an end-user offer to come along?

But you're right -- BD would likely suspect that the seller knows something about domain valuation after submitting multiple quality domains.

D'same

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
On the other hand, if you're serious about these offers, that would put the total value of BuyDomains.com's inventory at about $10,000. Would you be willing to stand behind your valuations sell me the entire BuyDomains.com inventory for $10,000?

Classic.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom