Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale .ca domain renewals

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just renewed some domains at Sibername, but one that expired Oct 7 is not showing as renewed yet. It was the oldest expired one that I did, but still within 30 days. I am hoping no other fees kick in. I contacted them to see what's going on.

I also noticed that my .ca renewals at Siber, where they have to move them to the home registrar, are being renewed to 2012 (2 year renewal), even though I am only renewing one year. This may be a holdover from when you got an extra year for switching registrars, but still you had to pay for that before. I also asked them about that and will post their response.

westcoaster

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I too have renewed at Sibername and have the 2012 showing for a one year renewal.

And to make matters more confusing I had to do a rant to a client who had never been registered with CIRA. They had to get Siber support to get registered as they kept getting denied by Siber's online form. The transfer process consisted of me emaling Siber support and saying I need xxxxdomain transferred to xxxx rant. They did all of it and I didn't touch a thing. Not sure if that is safe or not but it did get done. The transferred domain name now has an additional year attached to it. The new rant nor I was charged anything for the transfer or for the renewal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom