Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Can Someone Back Out of a Sale After You Paid Here on DNForum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same issue is happening to me right now. Buyer made an offer via PM and I accepted and sent him the payment details. He came back on the forum next day and no response. It has been 10 days since he made the offer.
I just left a negative trader for the guy. He came back online on the forum today and didn't even bother to respond. http://www.dnforum.com/itrader.php?u=102102

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
considering some of the complaints posted here about NP, don't you think mods should be strict?

as some members wil always push the envelope to see what they can get away with and if you can't get them in-line, then others will try to do the same.

that's not in defense for np specifically, it can happen on any forum where members aren't mature enough to post and conduct business within forum guidelines.

imo...

Hey, I am not arguing with you, I agree, but it seems the mods nit pick on the little things rather worrying about the bigger and more problematic issues that their site is faced with. It's a bit too "G-Rated" in the sense of the rule enforcement and the people.

For example, go through their "Domains Wanted" threads (btw, I know this happens everywhere, but there more than most, in drastic numbers)... People are requesting One-Word dot com's for $x-xx, $xx-$xxx at best. The most ridiculous one was a post I saw yesterday of a guy saying he wants LLL.com's and CVCV.com's for $10-$250 and will only pay $250 if he thinks its worth $250, not what the seller thinks... From the words of the Monday Night Football crew... C'MON MAN!

I have made some pretty low baller wanted threads, but nothing even remotely close to any that you will find at NP...

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's going on with all this talk about multiple offers and new higher offers coming after a sale was agreed to or paid for? It has me wondering how this is possible since it's such a bad resale market?

It seems hard enough for most all threads here to even get a reply or inquiry (especially poor ext such as .cm), let alone an offer and multiple offers. If you scan all the for sale threads you will see how rare sales are.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
For example, go through their "Domains Wanted" threads (btw, I know this happens everywhere, but there more than most, in drastic numbers)... People are requesting One-Word dot com's for $x-xx, $xx-$xxx at best. The most ridiculous one was a post I saw yesterday of a guy saying he wants LLL.com's and CVCV.com's for $10-$250 and will only pay $250 if he thinks its worth $250, not what the seller thinks... From the words of the Monday Night Football crew... C'MON MAN!

I have made some pretty low baller wanted threads, but nothing even remotely close to any that you will find at NP...

Example: http://www.dnforum.com/f16/wtb-aged-domains-less-than-6-letters-thread-466230.html
My initial response was removed but it's then quoted by Randomo.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I didn't get to see the quote, but I saw that guy at NP too, I lol'd.

It's all gone now; apparently Randomo reported the posts. But that gave me plenty of material for a blog post.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think all you SOB's on this forum complaining about NP should be kicked off NP. End of story.

Afterall...that's what happened to me. Talk about NP somewhere else and your ass is toast.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's not true, Doc Com.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
you might wanna avoid using Namepros.. lol even mods are useless there!!

I'll say one good thing about them, they have the backbone to ban users who deserve to be banned.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's not true, Doc Com.
I'm afraid that is precisely the truth. It was something I posted on Mobility.mobi.

...and I love the additional comment from the queen of my rights and freedom on speech. What a fvcking tool and waste of human tissue and cells.

And to think, it was just yesterday how another member and I commented on such a slug slogging around the forum. What a troll.

Last edited:

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is a couple good ones... even the ones who give me infractions all the time... they are just enforcing the rules they were told to... but it is just waaaay to strict over there.

some o f'em are just plain NOOBs, and than others dont even know what they are doing! and when you point out their mistakes, you are slapped with ANOTHER infraction.. Has happened to me, before I reported it to RJ, who was on never-ending exile at that time lol

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
some o f'em are just plain NOOBs, and than others dont even know what they are doing! and when you point out their mistakes, you are slapped with ANOTHER infraction.. Has happened to me, before I reported it to RJ, who was on never-ending exile at that time lol

I once got banned from NP for saying "Hey Zeus" by one of their crazy mods who I believe lost his title eventually. He claimed I was making fun of Jesus. RJ helped me work it out and really haven't had a problem since, besides the infractions for breathing.

TBH, the only thing I go there for anymore is to check up on PM's and occasionally put up a for-sale thread.

If they don't pick it up and start making some changes its going to quickly fall to the levels of DP or worse, which would be terrible, they have a great domain.

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i've bought and sold some domains lately at NP with no problem

LATELY? yeah they might have changed lately but before that mods were straightup ridiculous.. I was banned for unwarranted infractions.. and when I pointed out that initial infraction was WRONG, the NOOB moderator (actually new moderator with only 300 posts and recent join date) slapped me with another similar infraction which racked up my points and resulted in a ban.. this time I didnt even bother talking to RJ (owner of Namepros) about it, even though I had bought business supporter (paying member) membership with Namepros.. cuz I was basically done using their lame service.. facts based on my personal experience, no offence meant to anyone in anyway!!

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They were kicking Mobility members off NP quicker than someone could sign up on another forum.

As soon as some signed up, BOOM! You gone!

It got so bad that RJ joined the forum to address the members.

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think all you SOB's on this forum complaining about NP should be kicked off NP. End of story.

Afterall...that's what happened to me. Talk about NP somewhere else and your ass is toast.

means, you cant have freedom of speech when you are with NP or while using them? lol

Last edited:

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They see me trollin
They hatin trollin
tryin to catch me ridin dirty

~Ballad of Mother Eva~

:lol:

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

They were kicking Mobility members off NP quicker than someone could sign up on another forum.

As soon as some signed up, BOOM! You gone!

It got so bad that RJ joined the forum to address the members.

link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom