Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Can Someone Back Out of a Sale After You Paid Here on DNForum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Looks like Father Gerry broke the 17,000 post mark, posting more bullsh*t and insults than anyone else... Congratulations!

Now for the record, I was referring to DN-101 in post #32.... But it appears Father Gerry AKA "King of Krap" thought it was directed at him.

Truth sure does have a way of pissing people off doesn't it?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
King of K-Rap :D
Yo, yo!

BTW what happened to Focus these days?

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like Father Gerry broke the 17,000 post mark, posting more bullsh*t and insults than anyone else... Congratulations!

Now for the record, I was referring to DN-101 in post #32.... But it appears Father Gerry AKA "King of Krap" thought it was directed at him.

Truth sure does have a way of pissing people off doesn't it?

dn-101 is banned from here too so what was the point of that...

cmon-man.jpg

You are not fooling anyone but yourself.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are not fooling anyone but yourself.
I hadn't even noticed he was banned.

Nor had I noticed how many posts I have.

See...this sicko obsession with me and what I do?

Psycho. Absolutely Psycho.

Honestly. Just throw salt on that slug of life-form and it would shrivel up and die. Old crusty thing.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
King of K-Rap :D
Yo, yo!

BTW what happened to Focus these days?

Wondering same, I messaged him about a domain he owns a while back, might have to call him.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
dn-101 is banned from here too so what was the point of that....

You don't know how long and how much behind the scenes effort it took to get him banned... Dn-101 proved just how much Racism, Bigotry and Slander members can get away with here withOUT a Ban, Just ask Seraphim and others.

NP nipped it in the bud, they saw him for what he was and pushed the ban button.. That was the point of my original post. I commend Adam for banning him as well, but it took a hell of a lot to get him to do it.

Psycho. Absolutely Psycho.

I think Narcissists and Sociopaths are Pshyco. :yes:

Symptoms of Narcissism

An all-pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behaviour), need for admiration or adulation and lack of empathy, usually beginning by early adulthood and present in various contexts. Five (or more) of the following criteria must be met:

Feels grandiose and self-important (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents to the point of lying, demands to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome power or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance (the cerebral narcissist), bodily beauty or sexual performance (the somatic narcissist), or ideal, everlasting, all-conquering love or passion

Firmly convinced that he or she is unique and, being special, can only be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate with, other special or unique, or high-status people (or institutions)

Requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention and affirmation - or, failing that, wishes to be feared and to be notorious (narcissistic supply)

Feels entitled. Expects unreasonable or special and favorable priority treatment. Demands automatic and full compliance with his or her expectations

Is "interpersonally exploitative", i.e., uses others to achieve his or her own ends

Devoid of empathy. Is unable or unwilling to identify with or acknowledge the feelings and needs of others

Constantly envious of others or believes that they feel the same about him or her

Arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes coupled with rage when frustrated, contradicted, or confronted

Doesn't some of these traits sound like someone we know?

Last edited:

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Back on track-almost.

Had an email from what turned out to be a member here asking the price on a name.

Couple of emails.We agreed his price.

Agreed his form of payment escrow.com although he did change the payment format and I agreed 2 payments.

Then silence from his end. A few emails from me and nothing, finally I make the subject about his rep and that I will expose him as unreliable and a time waster- of course this elicited the "slander" lawsuit response from him. I responded by asking him if anything I was going to post was incorrect-silence again.

Anyway, don't know if I can be bothered. Hardly worth my time even posting.

Rant over.

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Back on track-almost.

Had an email from what turned out to be a member here asking the price on a name.

Couple of emails.We agreed his price.

Agreed his form of payment escrow.com although he did change the payment format and I agreed 2 payments.

Then silence from his end. A few emails from me and nothing, finally I make the subject about his rep and that I will expose him as unreliable and a time waster- of course this elicited the "slander" lawsuit response from him. I responded by asking him if anything I was going to post was incorrect-silence again.

Anyway, don't know if I can be bothered. Hardly worth my time even posting.

Rant over.

Namasté :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom