Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Daily Diamond

can you make a living from affiliate programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Honestly, there isn't much effort into that. The design and implementation was pretty easy. As far as revenue, it does pretty well. PPC is all over the boards from less than .50 cents a click to roughly $4 per click.... some weeks it's way up, others it's way down. The past two weeks, PPC has been way down by comparrision. Perhaps only 25% of what it was over the months of October and September. It's nice getting a check from Adsense every month.

Affiliate advertising has been pretty consistant 3 figures every month. It would be so much more valuable it the affiliates paid more than 1% in some cases though. I should very much like to see 10% ;)

I have meetings today regarding GoPC... it may not be mine for much longer :(

But in general, the site has been pretty easy to manage and build and it paying the home bills so I've been pretty happy with it.

I'm hoping that AppleComputerStores.com and RentalCarQuotes.com get there too.

GoPC

50 cents a click to roughly $4 per click? Quite incredible, considering the type of payout Adsense gives out these days. I love my VNC. :)

Domain Summit 2024

paulbakerboo

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could you tell me the best affiliate for travel?

Paul

T

tonyfloyd

is what gopc does with applecomputerstores legal?....is that not a TM issue?....also...whats a VNC?

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM me abcd, I will send you something that will help

include your email and I'll send you an ebook - it's supposed to be the best around

T

tonyfloyd

Petros -

is it possible to also receive that ebook?

thanks
tony

loroactive

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i make a living with ease promoting just one product. it's the big share on top of the smaller adsense income. As I mentioned in another thread, it's big bucks for me and maybe 10x a normal salary here, as I'm travelling and maybe also living in thailand, i like the working in internet bars and party nights. but like it was mentioned before in this thread, I think it's important you concentrate on one product first and then penetrate the market deeply before you switch to another. I'm not using any landing-pages at the moment, but they are useful to drive organic traffic to your products. if you got questions, don't hesitate and msg me

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can somebody explain to me what an affiliate program is?

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I make a good living from affiliate programs. Dating and adult are the lion's share. It takes alot of time to experiment with the various programs, but once you find stuff that works --it is magic.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom