Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Censorship on DNF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When is it determined and by whom is it determined to place restrictions on what or how much a member can write in a post?

If DNF is going to practice censorship, then it needs to censor itself.

Moderators that come onto threads to not act as a moderator but to express their personal likes and dislikes is one thing.

But when that moderator is challanged on comments made and then claims that they were not speaking as a moderator, then they need to lose the moderator designation.

Put the badge on, take the badge off.

And moderators who "moderate" a thread when they have an overt or a covert dislike for the subject or certain members should not be the moderator in that thread.

Upvote 0

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And that's the truth...

What an ego you have, mauronis :lol:
PS Did you just come to Gerry's defense here? Cause if I'm not mistaken you just popped up like a mushroom (in lack of better word) when I mentioned .mobi

[edit]

Anyway, I've taken enough bait for now. I'll get right on that bologna steak you wanted ascroplex...

[/edit]

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Speaking of bologna, concierge boy, here's another chart for you.

The spikes are identical for all three major forums. The sub-decimal differences are trivial.

Maybe you need to tell us which college classes you skipped; so far it was Statistics 101.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PS Did you just come to Gerry's defense here? Cause if I'm not mistaken you just popped up like a mushroom (in lack of better word) when I mentioned .mobi
Darling, Gerry needs no defense, no backup, no one to fight his fights. Has this not been made clear? It should by now be crystal clear.

But allow me again to state:

This is not about .mobi, this is not about .com, this is about an issue of censorship. I assure you that many on this thread have no clue what this is regarding. Now, as usual, this has come so far off track.

Out of respect for Adam, who has already stated that he will look into this issue, this whole matter needs to be put to rest.

This is all I am asking.

If you all want to hijack this thread and make it into what you want to then by all means continue on.

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't care how you slice it, you are at 2004 traffic levels off of a high around MAY and then about SEPTEMBER 2006.

What do you suggest is the reason for the drop off in traffic. I have yet to hear anything more reasonable than my theory. Just hot air.

Let's leave this thread and post continuing assaults on my theory here.

Let's hear your reasoning.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just hot air.

I think you summed up your involvement here on the forum very well.
We rest our case.
Good night.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I don't care how you slice it, you are at 2004 traffic levels off of a high around MAY and then about SEPTEMBER 2006.

What do you suggest is the reason for the drop off in traffic. I have yet to hear anything more reasonable than my theory. Just hot air.

Let's leave this thread and post continuing assaults on my theory here.

You sound like a self-fulfilled prophecy, crackling on 78 rpm vinyl. If DNF does not meet your 'high standards' why are you here?

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am a record collector :eek:k: and most 78's are volcanized rubber, not vinyl.

I joined because someone said it was better than NP. They were wrong. NP is better :puke:

I don't have terribly high standards. I just like no ego, arrogance, elitism, pompousness, or ignorance. That shouldn't be too much to ask on a business forum, should it?

Why do I want to hear from people not invested in my investment how stupid they think it is? Why don't you ask the droves of people who are leaving in an exit review. My theory is that they will say the likes of you.

Why don't you leave this thread and post continuing assaults on my theory here.

You sound like a self-fulfilled prophecy on 78 rpm vinyl. If DNF does not meet your 'high standards' why are you here?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Let's not go down the "Alexa graph chart" road again.....pleeeeease!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I joined because someone said it was better than NP. They were wrong. NP is better :puke:

Then **** off and stay at NP's. I am a member there as well. Just don't come up with such BS, it's your trademark dish.

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's not BS just because you say so and cannot come up with an intelligent response other than to make a mockery of my name. That is exactly the point I'm making. Anyway, if you want to bash my theory do so in my traffic thread. At least do something right.
Then **** off and stay at NP's. I am a member there as well. Just don't come up with such BS, it's your trademark dish.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With 77 posts in 2 years you really are in no position to claim anything about DNF, and lurkers like yourself might contribute to the lack of activity on the forum lately out of fear of censorship as this thread was started to reference and address. The traffic and activity used to be greater here because it was more of a "wild west" type forum and there were alot of heated debates and drama. Now there is ALOT less. This forum is and always will be BETTER than any other one for a host of reasons I do not have the time or motivation to list here, suffice to say if you love NP's so much the question is obvious as to your motivations here...

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You and acroplex seem to equate posts with visits. That's inaccurate. One may visit, observe, form opinions, and learn all without leaving a footprint. I have read many many threads.

I don't play at NP because there is some very similar to the antagonists here - there. Actually some exactly similar too. That's why.

But, I may start getting my moneysworth here since I can't get it back. I think it was $60 or something for platinum. I'll crunch the numbers and see how long that keeps me here for.

Anyway, why don't you attack me in my thread, not Doc's. I've already apologized for muddying it up.

With 77 posts in 2 years you really are in no position to claim anything about DNF, and lurkers like yourself might contribute to the lack of activity on the forum lately out of fear of censorship as this thread was started to reference and address. The traffic and activity used to be greater here because it was more of a "wild west" type forum and there were alot of heated debates and drama. Now there is ALOT less. This forum is and always will be BETTER than any other one for a host of reasons I do not have the time or motivation to list here, suffice to say if you love NP's so much the question is obvious as to your motivations here...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's not BS just because you say so and cannot come up with an intelligent response other than to make a mockery of my name. That is exactly the point I'm making. Anyway, if you want to bash my theory do so in my traffic thread. At least do something right.

Oh please now. You're running for cover already. First, you hijack Doc Com's thread, bashing DNF, then you act as if you're playing by the rules and we don't.

What I do right or wrong does not include your input because you have no interest being here. You said so yourself.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah, actually nobody has attacked you...you started calling people names and bashing DNF and I am defending the best forum on the Internet...I do not see where I have attacked you, maybe just pointed out the obvious. I'm sorry if you cannot handle the response.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
But, I may start getting my moneysworth here since I can't get it back. I think it was $60 or something for platinum. I'll crunch the numbers and see how long that keeps me here for.

Send me your Paypal, I will send you $75 right now. Then you'll have no more arguments left. I am tired of this BS pseudo-victim talk.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah we are helping you "get your money's worth" since obviously you don't do much domain business here..that might tell you something about your place in this industry.

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent. I mean what I say. I'll be gone with your paypal refund.
Send me your Paypal, I will send you $75 right now. Then you'll have no more arguments left. I am tired of this BS pseudo-victim talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom