Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Changed My Username But ERRORS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there.

I spent 1000DNF$ in the store to change my username, but for some reason in my posts and stuff it still picks me up as VG_KING. You can see this live here, as if you click on my username and click on "View Public Profile", it brings you to a broken link with my old username in the URL.

I also spent 1000DNF$ to get a custom avatar which doesn't display properly because I changed my username. In my posts it uses codes from my old username and because VG_KING does not exist anymore, it displays some odd vBulletin error avatar and links to my information incorrectly.

Please correct this and change my username properly within the administration panel of vBulletin. I submitted a support ticket, but it seems to have gone ignored.

Thank you.
P.S. If you cannot fix these problems, please refund me my 2000DNF$.

EDIT: Seems to happen occasionally and also a lot in my old posts.

Upvote 0

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm....The only thing I have noticed it affects is the PM's in other people's box. When they go to reply it says VG_KING is not a member. Possibly a bug or maybe "a feature". :confused:

I see your avatar. Is is a little guy with a crown.

EGS said:
Hi there.
I submitted a support ticket, but it seems to have gone ignored.

I don't use the support area because I never received a response on the couple times I have. I have noticed there have been a lot of complaints regarding support. Little growing pains that is all, but no worries Adam always takes care of things.

I am sure he knows how to delegate too.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will rectify this Monday am.

-=DCG=-

DNForum-News

Level 5
Reaction score
Hi,

I've checked your posts and public profile, and I see EGS as your username, also I also see the avatar with the guy with a crown on it. I also did not find any broken links.

Please let me knwo exactly where these issues are.

Sometimes, issues like this come up if you're using Firefox.

-Susan

EGS said:
Hi there.

I spent 1000DNF$ in the store to change my username, but for some reason in my posts and stuff it still picks me up as VG_KING. You can see this live here, as if you click on my username and click on "View Public Profile", it brings you to a broken link with my old username in the URL.

I also spent 1000DNF$ to get a custom avatar which doesn't display properly because I changed my username. In my posts it uses codes from my old username and because VG_KING does not exist anymore, it displays some odd vBulletin error avatar and links to my information incorrectly.

Please correct this and change my username properly within the administration panel of vBulletin. I submitted a support ticket, but it seems to have gone ignored.

Thank you.
P.S. If you cannot fix these problems, please refund me my 2000DNF$.

EDIT: Seems to happen occasionally and also a lot in my old posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom