Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Complete SEO domination Package -- Suggestions needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

anuj291

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am building one Super Powered Authority Backlink Package that will involve:

1) Creating and submitting quality spin articles to 25+ web2.0 sites (over 2 to 3 articles for better indexing)
2) Creating links from article directories - over 100 high pr directories
3) social bookmarking of every web 2.0 site and articles (over 20 high pr social bookmarks)
4) submitting every url through rss feeds (over 10 rss feed sites)
5) high authority profile linking (over 150 high pr dofollow backlinks + around 100 high pr nofollow backlinks)
6) everything gets pinged for faster indexing
7) Link Pyramids formed for creating backlinks for above created backlinks

i am combining this whole package under one deal for complete SEO Domination... This whole package will be spread over 2 weeks for slow and natural building....

I just wanted to know if people will be interested in such a deal and what price range are they willing to pay (just an approximate figure)

Thanks
Anuj

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Honest opinion:

1) Creating and submitting quality spin articles:
Low quality content is useless anymore. Google has gone to war against this type of content and it's only going to get worse.

2) Creating links from article directories - over 100 high pr directories:
See above comment and take a look at what the very latest G update did to the most popular article directories - they took a major downfall. Websites full of duplicate low quality content are a dead end. Putting your links in there willingly is just not worth it and could have a negative impact.

3) social bookmarking of every web 2.0 site and articles (over 20 high pr social bookmarks): bookmarking bad content is just that - bookmarking bad content. Not going to do much.

7) Link Pyramids formed for creating backlinks for above created backlinks:
Next on G's radar....

RSS feed sites are fine as long as they get traffic - which nary few of them do. Directories - about 5% of them are any good. The vast majority of them are link farms full of low quality links and duplicate descriptions/content. Key on the ones that are run properly.

These methods were great two years ago - but the search engines have learned from the gaming and are taking action.

I would purchase SEO work that included original quality content, related link building and targeting websites proven to bring SEO benefits and traffic. It costs more but it does more.

That's this guy's opinion. :eek:k:

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How can this small amount of package be a domination? When other people are offering 100k forum profiles, 100k blog commentings, 3k directory blasts, 1.2k social bookmarkings, 1k article directories with 20 spun articles, 1k press release

any exmaple to this type of package been used by any of thhe site you know?

anuj291

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
any exmaple to this type of package been used by any of thhe site you know?

i feel that kind of package is more of SPAM than anything else...You can purchase XRUMER - if you want to do that.. its a SPAM tool that can be used to achieve that...

Small packages if properly used can boost your rankings... i never said that you will reach Number 1 in google list for Say Dog training, or Weight loss as these kinds of keyword require constant SEO work...

The package i mentioned will boost your rankings as it will give you good quality juice...

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
See, people will be interested , if th epackage is effective with their firsttime experience with it.
This sounds good, as it will have a mix juice with more quality as it will be focussed and targetted.

anuj291

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Honest opinion:

1) Creating and submitting quality spin articles:
Low quality content is useless anymore. Google has gone to war against this type of content and it's only going to get worse.

2) Creating links from article directories - over 100 high pr directories:
See above comment and take a look at what the very latest G update did to the most popular article directories - they took a major downfall. Websites full of duplicate low quality content are a dead end. Putting your links in there willingly is just not worth it and could have a negative impact.

3) social bookmarking of every web 2.0 site and articles (over 20 high pr social bookmarks): bookmarking bad content is just that - bookmarking bad content. Not going to do much.

7) Link Pyramids formed for creating backlinks for above created backlinks:
Next on G's radar....

RSS feed sites are fine as long as they get traffic - which nary few of them do. Directories - about 5% of them are any good. The vast majority of them are link farms full of low quality links and duplicate descriptions/content. Key on the ones that are run properly.

These methods were great two years ago - but the search engines have learned from the gaming and are taking action.

I would purchase SEO work that included original quality content, related link building and targeting websites proven to bring SEO benefits and traffic. It costs more but it does more.

That's this guy's opinion. :eek:k:

I agree about the change of Algo and that only quality content works (see my signature - i know this !!!)..

1) As you can see - i said QUALITY SPIN Articles.... what i plan to do is mix 3 quality fresh articles(written by my team) and add spin to each of them (again quality spin.. not something that can not be read by normal person)

2) So you think that a link from a PR 6 ezine article is useless!!!
i can still see ezine articles on 1st page of google for many niche -- it depends on the quality of content... google thrashed articles that had absolutely no content... (one that is used by affiliate marketers... - i.e. low word count and actually no message conveyed)

So yes Article directories are still very powerful.. you should know how to use them

3) Bookamrking -- read above points again

4) Link pyramid -- can not be touched by google if the first tier has different articles, 2nd tier has different articles.. tier 3 has different article also .. if they were created on seperate dates.. from different IP address

Did i not mention this in my initial post!!!! (as i plan to do it that way)

I guess i make my initial post more clear now...

I want to get many opinions before i actually go ahead and create this package....

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

See, people will be interested , if th epackage is effective with their firsttime experience with it.
This sounds good, as it will have a mix juice with more quality as it will be focussed and targetted.

I totally agree with you..

i am running tests on a few sample sites my self so i can check the results and see what ways i can improve the whole procedure.

As you can see above i plan to introduce the package on the following grounds

1) A total of 6 Unique articles will be written these will then be spun so they can be different and unique..

Even if the same article gets posted to 5 different sites it is known as Content Syndication and not Duplicate Content. But we still Spin the article so it is a unique version of itself

2) Three Tiers will be created - each will have two articles randomly posted i.e each tier has its own set of articles...

3) Rewritten and well spun articles will be psoted to all web 2.0 sites in order to get more authority and higher indexing

4) Each tier is randomly bookmarked to add more backlinks, seperate bookmarks will go to the main site

5) Each level gets its own RSS feed...

6) each level gets profile blasts

this is just a small layout of what i plan....

Any suggestions or additions are welcomed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators