Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DamienStone.com - $10500 in revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
URL: http://damien .stone .com/forums/

Age of site (months): 12

Avg. monthly revenue: $600(adsense, my first week) ($10500 off of revenues so far in 2005, donations through e-gold and stormpay)

Revenue details:
Only started taking advantage of my P4 site recently.

Since I only spent a week in AdSense I cant say exactly how much average monthly revenue. So my average monthly revenue is based on how long Ive been in AdSense

Wednesday, July 27, 2005$23.65
Thursday, July 28, 2005 $66.26
Friday, July 29, 2005 $92.77
Saturday, July 30, 2005 $63.35
Sunday, July 31, 2005 $52.32
Monday, August 1, 2005 $61.19
Tuesday, August 2, 2005 $59.32

DONATIONS:
$8k since end of february, pm for screenshot of those earnings.

Avg. monthly pageviews: 500000

Traffic details:
My tool says around 500k pageviews. Some sites though say I have as much as a few million pageviews a month. No SEO, No advertising no nothing. I just learned of the word page rank and noticed ours was a 4. Made me excited that my year of work has brought something nice. Traffic has all come from word of mouth or keyboard

Description:
Lineage II MMORPG Gaming Site. Has almost 30 thousand forum members in VBulletin.

Costs me 179 a month for my dedicated server. Only reason I have a dedicated server is because of lots of downloads and vbulletin using a lot of resources. You can move this to just shared hosting if you wish.

I have gotten actually offers to buy my email database (since I require registrations and email checks to make sure its a real email) theres a very large percentage of real email addresses in the database. Almost 30k of them if you see. The offer I got was $2500 for the email database in vbulletin. Didn't sell though, you can of course but I won't.

Buy Now Price: 7100

Google PageRank: 4 (no SOE no nothing)

Alexa Ranking: 86,891

donations15yj.jpg

egold12ox.jpg

egold27qu.jpg

I took this listing from another site I put it on. Ive lowered the buy it now from 12k to $7100 since I originally put the site up.

Afternic listing (buy it now $7100, afternic's escrow service for transfer)
https://www.afternic.com/name.php?id=1638774

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Great sale. Can't beat forum domains for games!! Once developed, with a simple vBulletin & a skin, they generate $$$$ and multiply several hundredfold the value of the domain itself.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
another site to add to my collection ;-)

RADiSTAR said:
Great sale. Can't beat forum domains for games!! Once developed, with a simple vBulletin & a skin, they generate $$$$ and multiply several hundredfold the value of the domain itself.
i'm not done yet ;-) i'll be back in a month to buy a .net or two from you :p

iNV

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great sale indeed! I also love how RADiSTAR subliminally promotes his counter strike website :) Props

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm only speaking the truth :-D

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
thanks guys. Im new here and I hope ill be a good asset to the forums.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Post removed - negative feedback left - will post this in 24 hours if he doesn't start responding to emails

after payment responses went to NIL

EddieUS

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jeff,

Unfortunately you didn't see my posts @ Sitepoint. I pointed out a bunch of things that looked very fishy. He couldn't push his product there so he came here for fresh blood. If things don't work out you should announce his name so that we can form a blacklist of sorts.

P

patsensei

so what happened in the end? does this guy have his own escrow service and rip people off? EddieUS can you send thread from sitepoint so I can read. Thanks

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jeff,
Wow, what happend? I hope you get your money back. Please post more info so none of us get scammed by the theif.

Why isn't this guy banned yet?

Jeff said:
Post removed - negative feedback left - will post this in 24 hours if he doesn't start responding to emails

after payment responses went to NIL

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
financialtraffic because I never conned anyone. To think about it I shouldnt have ever sold to Jeff, he hasnt shown to be a person who can take care of the site and keep it going. But theres still time so I'll see.

He based his purchase on due diligence as most of do Im sure. All income is legit. Ive asked stormpay and e-gold to mail him legal copies of my accounts but they wont they told me to "download history and email it". I emailed the file I downloaded to him to prove my income. Its got every detail in it purchaser, sale notes etc.

moniker (the escrow service) has a collection of Jeffs emails to me back and forth. he basically wants me to do everything for him. Hes like "i want lots of money now or ill sue you". Im sorry but community forums need care.

id deal with fidel castro before dealing with Jeff again.

i gave proof of income. Heck stormpay.com can be ordered to give the proof and itll show up positively how Ive represented it. I gave domain link for buyers to do their due diligence. Jeff decided to go ahead based on his research and thats what happened. What more do you want? to torture me to be your slave and do addons for you like youve been talking to me via email?

oh and jeff if you consider like over a 100 emails being no response. hmmm just because I happened to be sleeping and didnt reply to your spamming of emails while I slept doesnt mean I dont respond.

anyways maybe ill recommend dealings with him if he turns into a easy to work with nice businessman.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
financialtraffic because I never conned anyone. To think about it I shouldnt have ever sold to Jeff, he hasnt shown to be a person who can take care of the site and keep it going. But theres still time so I'll see.

He based his purchase on due diligence as most of do Im sure. All income is legit. Ive asked stormpay and e-gold to mail him legal copies of my accounts but they wont they told me to "download history and email it". I emailed the file I downloaded to him to prove my income. Its got every detail in it purchaser, sale notes etc.

moniker (the escrow service) has a collection of Jeffs emails to me back and forth. he basically wants me to do everything for him. Hes like "i want lots of money now or ill sue you". Im sorry but community forums need care.

id deal with fidel castro before dealing with Jeff again.

i gave proof of income. Heck stormpay.com can be ordered to give the proof and itll show up positively how Ive represented it. I gave domain link for buyers to do their due diligence. Jeff decided to go ahead based on his research and thats what happened. What more do you want? to torture me to be your slave and do addons for you like youve been talking to me via email?

oh and jeff if you consider like over a 100 emails being no response. hmmm just because I happened to be sleeping and didnt reply to your spamming of emails while I slept doesnt mean I dont respond.

anyways maybe ill recommend dealings with him if he turns into a easy to work with nice businessman.

He wanted this transaction done in 24 hours even with moniker sending the wire the same day they receive it! It is soo funny that he emailed me every single day multiple times before the transaction to tell me to make sure the money was coming in FAST FAST ( get to the bank now). Within 8 hours of buying the site he was already hustling me to the bank.
WIth no income coming in the next week of course it made me smell fraud. He claimed that he had a huge fine to pay on his house (hundred thousand) and that he had to get rid of it fast. THis guy was in a hurry and you'd think he was one of these foreign spammers trying to get money for the kingdom

You are full of it.... You only posted this message because i threatened to post about you today so you thought if you go first you'd blackmail me. i don't know if i can explain you without using profanity but I won't even start

Anyways: It took a hundred emails AND negative feedback on DNForum before you started to reply. I can send anyone our long emails. (After sale support BS - he just forwarded me server details and can't even install the game for me. It is my first time with a game server. Just install the game and the manager as promised and I'll be off your back as I don't want to waste my time talking to you)

You never mentioned that a game server was required. I however did get a game server right away and am attempting to get the game installed. You promised that you would help with the transition and to this day you haven't helped me install the game for hte game server I got the other day. Once i get the game installed I'll be off your back. However i don't appreciate getting ripped $7100 and all of a sudden donations basically go to NIL.

You were trying to sell the site off like it was making donations for doing no work and that it was a fan site. I wasn't planning on not doing work as i metnioned above I got a game server.

*I got pissed because you may have lied about income or maybe not(maybe just donations stopped overnight) and also you never responded to emails til recently. *

I've bought many sites from ppl on DNForum and SitePoint. Any of these ppl can vouch for me.

I'll let people read the posts on sitepoint and DNForum to learn who is the real clown here. Everytime i ask him to install the game server its either sunday church, some family problem etc. By the time he runs out of excuses it will be New Years eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom