Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DamienStone.com - $10500 in revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
He wanted this transaction done in 24 hours even with moniker sending the wire the same day they receive it! It is soo funny that he emailed me every single day multiple times before the transaction to tell me to make sure the money was coming in FAST FAST ( get to the bank now). Within 8 hours of buying the site he was already hustling me to the bank.
WIth no income coming in the next week of course it made me smell fraud. He claimed that he had a huge fine to pay on his house (hundred thousand) and that he had to get rid of it fast. THis guy was in a hurry and you'd think he was one of these foreign spammers trying to get money for the kingdom

You are full of it.... You only posted this message because i threatened to post about you today so you thought if you go first you'd blackmail me. i don't know if i can explain you without using profanity but I won't even start

Anyways: It took a hundred emails AND negative feedback on DNForum before you started to reply. I can send anyone our long emails. (After sale support BS - he just forwarded me server details and can't even install the game for me. It is my first time with a game server. Just install the game and the manager as promised and I'll be off your back as I don't want to waste my time talking to you)

You never mentioned that a game server was required. I however did get a game server right away and am attempting to get the game installed. You promised that you would help with the transition and to this day you haven't helped me install the game for hte game server I got the other day. Once i get the game installed I'll be off your back. However i don't appreciate getting ripped $7100 and all of a sudden donations basically go to NIL.

You were trying to sell the site off like it was making donations for doing no work and that it was a fan site. I wasn't planning on not doing work as i metnioned above I got a game server.

*I got pissed because you may have lied about income or maybe not(maybe just donations stopped overnight) and also you never responded to emails til recently. *

I've bought many sites from ppl on DNForum and SitePoint. Any of these ppl can vouch for me.

I'll let people read the posts on sitepoint and DNForum to learn who is the real clown here. Everytime i ask him to install the game server its either sunday church, some family problem etc. By the time he runs out of excuses it will be New Years eve.

fine as soon as I get off the phone ill try installing the gameserver. since you keep getting at me and frankly its getting to the point of an annoyance. So im going to install it for you even though they supposedly say its like a real short install. but ill do it because your annoying.
so you promise to get off my back after I install it like you said? if so thats a god send. That would be a miracle.

anyways I have not lied AT ALL about income. ALL the screenshots are real. The stormpay history download text file is real all that data in it is real. they told me they wouldnt mail like a legal copy. And if you look at that text file you would know it isnt faked. Just by all the information in it.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
fine as soon as I get off the phone ill try installing the gameserver. since you keep getting at me and frankly its getting to the point of an annoyance. So im going to install it for you even though they supposedly say its like a real short install. but ill do it because your annoying.
so you promise to get off my back after I install it like you said? if so thats a god send. That would be a miracle.

anyways I have not lied AT ALL about income. ALL the screenshots are real. The stormpay history download text file is real all that data in it is real. they told me they wouldnt mail like a legal copy. And if you look at that text file you would know it isnt faked. Just by all the information in it.
You've been on the phone since 12 Noon EST

Now it is 9:25 PM EST. You said u'd install it as soon as you got off the phone. You also said you couldn't do it tommorow cause you weren't gonna be in the area..... After transition basic support = nil (you can't even install the game)

Honestly you are the annoying one. Everyday it is another excuse. You kept harrassing me 8 hours after i said SOLD and I ran to the bank for ya and you kept emailing me hour after hour to make sure i did the wire. You have to learn how escrow works.

You were on the phone 9 straight hours? LOL another excuse!

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I believe you, Jeff. Try to get your money back ASAP and never buy a site that somebody is trying to sell you overnight! Donations... income... huh?!

thomor25

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You know I'm sick of people wanting it now now now, I think the mtv generation has something to do with it. Hell I'm from the mtv generation and granted we are used to having everything now and fast high speed internet, fast food in 90 seconds or less, fast pizza 30 mins or its free. I mean come on selling a site isn't that simple and we are at the mercy of the slackers of the business world be it dns propagation or a wire transfer which isn't always instant cause along the line there is some person hitting that button.

Now onto this situation, again jeff has gone and bought a site, jeff buys lots of sites hell jeff has bout sites from me and just about everyone on this board if not wht as well. Hell jeff even brokers sites for sale. This is what we will call the player in a game called the Internet. He is a big player and he does what he does because he is good at it and he pays and is fair in his own right. Now just cause Jeff isn't a fast food restraunt or a pizza delivery guy serving up your cash in 30 mins or less does not mean you can go and **** him over. This is the way things are done. It does not take hours to sell a site it takes days and even weeks. Its a trust relationship and you go on reputation, I know jeff cause I have delt with him, even though I don't get my pizza in 30mins or less from him I get it and when I eat it it taste damn good, so in conclusion here is to jeff and not ripping jeff off cause when it comes to it he isn't the one ripping people off you are mr stone.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
You've been on the phone since 12 Noon EST

Now it is 9:25 PM EST. You said u'd install it as soon as you got off the phone. You also said you couldn't do it tommorow cause you weren't gonna be in the area..... After transition basic support = nil (you can't even install the game)

Honestly you are the annoying one. Everyday it is another excuse. You kept harrassing me 8 hours after i said SOLD and I ran to the bank for ya and you kept emailing me hour after hour to make sure i did the wire. You have to learn how escrow works.

You were on the phone 9 straight hours? LOL another excuse!

yes 9 hours? you never been on the phone for 9 hours? (well like 2 10 minute breaks during the day when I had to do some things in the house).

anyways ill do what you want me to do Master Jeff and hopefully youll keep your end of the bargain like you said in that post above that youll be off my back.

sorry none the less people that are commenting that have nothing to do with this transaction. He bought the site. This is my first sale. I did it however. I didnt know what to do. So if Jeff didnt want the site after his "due diligence" then he could have cancelled.

None the less I will do what he said and he will get off my back like he said.

please people leave the foul language out of my thread. Its sick.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for backing me up. It seems that its all donations so it can never be proved.

Here is my investigation. He says that I should hold up the community and make sure donations continue. Is this guy the Ronald McDonald of McDonalds or what?

He says it is up to me to keep donations coming in and that i should take care of the community. (Look at whose mouth this is coming from )

Observations
1. I told him many times during the week we did the escrow to continue to post in the forums. he did not do so once so left it dead for a week. After a week i posted that the game was coming in .

2. No game server on his side. He got rid of it a month ago to make it seem that it was making more than it was last month. I got the game server so donations do continue to roll in hopefully.

So the guy that tells me to take care of the community has been doing far less than me.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
oh and if this normally takes weeks to happen then I had no idea. Am I wrong but shouldnt have jeff mentioned something about that or delayed if he didnt want it like that? my first sale. I knew that people used escrow thats about all I knew.

none the less Jeff, im outta here. I'll do what you want tonight after I get off the phone. (not easy typing and talking on the phone) then hopefully youll be off my back like you say you will. Hopefully you can quit the accusing in every email or message you post or send.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
oh and if this normally takes weeks to happen then I had no idea. Am I wrong but shouldnt have jeff mentioned something about that or delayed if he didnt want it like that? my first sale. I knew that people used escrow thats about all I knew.

none the less Jeff, im outta here. I'll do what you want tonight after I get off the phone. (not easy typing and talking on the phone) then hopefully youll be off my back like you say you will. Hopefully you can quit the accusing in every email or message you post or send.
It took 100 emails AND negative feedback here to get you to respond. It must be magic.
You thought i was gonna be nice when income suddenly went south? LOL you gotta be kidding me.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
It took 100 emails AND negative feedback here to get you to respond. It must be magic.
You thought i was gonna be nice when income suddenly went south? LOL you gotta be kidding me.

i really thought you were capable of installing some basic apps on a windows machine. Thats all. Anyways my personal relationships with friends, church members and family is pretty important to me. More important than anything on this earth. It is windows right?

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am but i needed help as I never did it "Remotely" before.

DamienStone said:
i really thought you were capable of installing some basic apps on a windows machine. Thats all. Anyways my personal relationships with friends, church members and family is pretty important to me. More important than anything on this earth. It is windows right?
You mean to tell me that you can email me back and forth, post on dnforum but can't install a "simple window game" while talking on the phone nonstop for 10 hours?

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
I am but i needed help as I never did it "Remotely" before.

You mean to tell me that you can email me back and forth, post on dnforum but can't install a "simple window game" while talking on the phone nonstop for 10 hours?

Ive never done this "remotely" either before. I already explained to you the difference.

No talking to you doesnt require much concentration compared to the gameserver setup.

email me your remote desktop details.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please tell me your secret for making money while doing no work . No game server and you didn't even post on the forum during the escrow week. Just tell me how to maintain the fort ?

STORMPAY: (Will post e-gold soon)

Name: Jeff ********
Email: [email protected] Add/Update Emails
Affiliate Link: http://www.stormpay.com/?2393627 Banner Code
Auctions ID: None... Get an Auction ID
Balance: $0.00

E-Gold
Transaction History
NO HISTORY FOUND

Its been 6 days

Please refund my money NOW thanks
Screenshots will be posted soon

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
ok im in remote desktop. Im setting it up now. Ill let you know when its done.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I now have screenshots and will forward the proof to anyone interested

linkreach

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
for $7100 i'd be helping Jeff out as much as i could.

this damien guy is very immature and horrible businessman. it's obvious he was just trying to make some quick cash and offload this web site as fast as he could, maybe because it was starting to go into a downward spiral. best of luck jeff, btw what game is the gameserver for? i have experience in game servers and would be glad to help you at no charge.

edit: just saw you demanding a refund too. hope you get it as this guy is just rediculous.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
ok im in remote desktop. Im setting it up now. Ill let you know when its done.
Not so fast buddy. I want my money back now or my lawyer is being sent the papers to serve you.

Honestly in the past 6 days not one donation compared to the $1000/month you got from the beginning of July to August 2nd> LOL looks like it went downhill alot.

If they aren't doing it now I don't think i'll get nearly $1000/month just from upgrading ppl to more $ and armor etc)

You lied. I rest my case. Please return my money.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
WHAT IN THE WORLD? youve got to be kidding me. NO chance im going to listen to this now. Im doing what you asked. You said youd leave me alone. Im doing what you want and thats the end of it.
The companies who did the donation transactions have the proof. I even sent you the downloaded big copy of the stormpay one. I have all the proof. If your too lazy to handle the site your not throwing it back to me. sorry.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
WHAT IN THE WORLD? youve got to be kidding me. NO chance im going to listen to this now. Im doing what you asked. You said youd leave me alone. Im doing what you want and thats the end of it.
Sure... take my $7100 for free and I shouldn't get the promised money in return? Not even $5 so far donated

I'm not gonna lay off of you if i'm not receiving any money from my investment. I'm doing more work than you did and even got the game server right away.

You are a FRAUD
F R A U D

linkreach

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:

unless you want legal troubles, i'd refund the man his money. you never said one thing about a gameserver in your sales post, and i'm sure it can be proven that you've lied or at least left out some critical details.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
linkreach said:
unless you want legal troubles, i'd refund the man his money. you never said one thing about a gameserver in your sales post, and i'm sure it can be proven that you've lied or at least left out some critical details.

not a chance im going to let him screw me. Sorry. Anyways back to setting up the gameserver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom