Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DamienStone.com - $10500 in revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkreach

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
not a chance im going to let him screw me. Sorry. Anyways back to setting up the gameserver.

Sir, it is you who have screwed him.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I asked him and he said the game server wasn't necessary. I got it so that my "potential" members could have some fun. I was even going to have them compete against another forum I operate where many people are happy.

As soon as I prove that he's dishonest he's in such a hurry to install the game server. LOL I thought you couldn't "install" the game while you're on the phone. So you can type with one hand? Thats pretty cool as you're very quick to respond to emails.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
I asked him and he said the game server wasn't necessary. I got it so that my "potential" members could have some fun. I was even going to have them compete against another forum I operate where many people are happy.

As soon as I prove that he's dishonest he's in such a hurry to install the game server. LOL I thought you couldn't "install" the game while you're on the phone. So you can type with one hand? Thats pretty cool as you're very quick to respond to emails.

i been installing the gameserver before you started spewing out nonsense well you always been spewing out nonsense but lets just say the nonsense from like the past 20-30 minutes.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
i been installing the gameserver before you started spewing out nonsense well you always been spewing out nonsense but lets just say the nonsense from like the past 20-30 minutes.
Legal papers are being written up and you'll be served shortly buddy.

If you are so keen on selling it why don't you sell to someone else here? You even emailed me saying someone else was interested.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I gave that name to you jeff if you didnt feel like keeping the upkeep on it.

Plus I believe very strongly in my case so you wont be getting a refund. I will do what you asked me to do and I will expect you to hold up your end of the bargain as you promised in a post just a while ago.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
I gave that name to you jeff if you didnt feel like keeping the upkeep on it.

Plus I believe very strongly in my case so you wont be getting a refund. I will do what you asked me to do and I will expect you to hold up your end of the bargain as you promised in a post just a while ago.
My end of the bargain has small print saying i should be making my investment back.

Funny how the period ending August 2nd you made over $1000 and here it is August 22nd and my account balance is 0. (6 days)

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
My end of the bargain has small print saying i should be making my investment back.

Funny how the period ending August 2nd you made over $1000 and here it is August 22nd and my account balance is 0. (6 days)

if you dont believe it thats fine. Youll find out quickly when stormpay is ordered to hand over the finance details.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lesson learned; People will go so low as to fake screenshots. I'm disgusted. To think that this guy goes to church on sundays as an honest christian..........

Jeff said:
Lesson learned; People will go so low as to fake screenshots. I'm disgusted. To think that this guy goes to church on sundays as an honest christian..........
Shows over damienstone. I don't care if i spend more money in legal costs than the $7100 cost of the website. You will wish that you had never committed fraud nor messed with my company. You will be served.

You have 48 hours to start the escrow transaction to refund my money.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:

Shows over damienstone. I don't care if i spend more money in legal costs than the $7100 cost of the website. You will wish that you had never committed fraud nor messed with my company. You will be served.

You have 48 hours to start the escrow transaction to refund my money.

sorry. I didnt fake any screenshots.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also forgot to mention that after i bought it he told me that the game server files had been leaked and there also so happens to be another site www.excalibur-l2.com that uses the damienstone "Game server database" which not only has an old game that damienstone.com was hosting but the whole forum database. Lineage on the game server shared the database with the forum. (same usernames passwords etc)

Basically he sold me a cookie cutter as everyone has the database now

Lawsuit in 48 hours. No Joke

I swear this guy should be a comedian. Now all of a sudden once he knows he's cornered he starts cowering and finally starts installing the game server. He finally has two hands free while talking on the phone for 10 hours straight (now 11 hours) LOL

His after transaction report sucked as it was false advertising as look how much effort it took to get him to "install the game" and answer my emails. Jeez

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL...What bargain?
It is pretty clear now that donations were fake - just to pump up the income figures before sale. You should refund his money.

Jeff, call your bank and try to stop the transfer! Obviously, by posting here this guy is just trying to win time!

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ForumDomains said:
LOL...What bargain?
It is pretty clear now that donations were fake - just to pump up the income figures before sale. You should refund his money.

Jeff, call your bank and try to stop the transfer! Obviously, by posting here this guy is just trying to win time!
Its too late as he most likely got the money already

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
donations fake? lol just asking the forums users will prove to you they werent fake. Anyways stormpay and e-gold have the evidence of the donations.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OMG He told me that he was married in an email (which i have proof)
Then just now he emailed me saying good luck going after him as he's a "Minor"

FRAUD

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
But his parents will have to pay , thats the law.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow.. what a freakin mess'

jeff, best of luck to you... hope you sort this out one way or another!

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
donations fake? lol just asking the forums users will prove to you they werent fake. Anyways stormpay and e-gold have the evidence of the donations.

Of course they have the evidence of the donations...
I'll donate to myself through some third party and you'll have whatever evidence you want of a hugely inflated income. I can even show you an income of 1000000 per month and not only 10000 :clown:
If I were the Stone I ll just donate back a part of the $7100, just to demonstrate that "donations" are actually working...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Why stormpay and egold and no Paypal? Do they require fewer supporting 'real' accounts and are more tolerant to fraud than Paypal is? And Jeff, did you talk on the phone with DS at all? If I were making a $7k purchase I'd be doing a background check first.

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom