Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

question Did Voodoo stop paying out Parking Revenue?

This is a general or domain name related question.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems Voodoo has stopped paying out parking revenue from what I've heard from a few other people.

My preference for parking domains was use to Epik's parking services. Since they just deposit the money directly into my account and I can use for domain renewals and transfers.

I did just realize though that Voodoo is the main parking platform Epik uses and I haven't seen much payouts recently.

Does anyone else have more information on this? What is going on with Voodoo? What is going on with Epik parking?

Domain summit 2024

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
I heard on the other forgetforum that Woodoo is dead, but not know much. I use Epik and Bodis but I see Epik also loops through 3 of them Woodoo, Bodis and a third, forgot it's name.
Let's wait maybe someone from Epik can enlighten us of what is the current situation.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems like Voodoo paid out the most. @Neoget At least with Epik parking.

I just switched back to Bodis.

Last edited:

DapperJohn

Level 3
Reaction score
Have you guys tried the contact form? - https://www.voodoo.com/contact/

If so, are you getting replies? I know Donny has had some health issues in the past, hasn't posted on FB since April, his personal account. Seems the business Twitter and FB accounts haven't been used since 2015. I think he is the main guy running the ship. If you use the contact form and not getting a reply, probably best to move on if you haven't already.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you guys tried the contact form? - https://www.voodoo.com/contact/

If so, are you getting replies? I know Donny has had some health issues in the past, hasn't posted on FB since April, his personal account. Seems the business Twitter and FB accounts haven't been used since 2015. I think he is the main guy running the ship. If you use the contact form and not getting a reply, probably best to move on if you haven't already.

I'm not a direct Voodoo customer but I did reach out.

Sorry to hear he's having health issues.

DapperJohn

Level 3
Reaction score
I'm not a direct Voodoo customer but I did reach out.

Sorry to hear he's having health issues.
In the past, I'm not sure what's going on now. But also in the past when issues came up, he would respond directly in the forum over at NP. He hasn't been there in awhile as well:

Donny was last seen: Mar 4, 2021

So hasn't been on NP since March, not on FB from about the same time, April

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you FB friends with him @DapperJohn?

A lot of people have social accounts but don't post much. Depends on the type of person.

DapperJohn

Level 3
Reaction score
Are you FB friends with him @DapperJohn?

A lot of people have social accounts but don't post much. Depends on the type of person.
In the past, not now. Was mixing too much personal with business, so separated it. But I had just asked another domainer I saw online who is a personal FB friend of his and he said he hasn't posted since April.

Same with Twitter account, last tweet March - https://twitter.com/donnysimonton/with_replies?lang=en

Never was really active.

LinkedIn, nothing recent.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators