Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news DNForum.com 2022 - Important Announcement

Dear Member,

DNForum is undergoing an overhaul in 2022, starting with a management change from Feb 2022. I, Anita Walker, am taking over as DNForum Director from David Walker @amplify. I would like to firstly thank David for his massive contribution in setting up the bones of the forum in 2021. I will be administrating the forum alongside Furquan Ahamed @Furquan. With this change of guard, I would like to touch upon my vision for DNF going forward.

Being the OG of domaining forums we intend to bring DNF roaring back like a tiger (2022 is the year of the tiger), by growing and uplifting the domaining community.
DNF is free and will remain free (no premium accounts).
The discussions on DNF will become more business focussed - hence all other off-topic discussions except technology & business related will be discouraged. I believe business people have very little free time, so we aim to ensure their time is well-spent on DNF.
We plan to engage the domaining community not only on DNF but also on various platforms, including but not limited to Clubhouse, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. We hope to bring in new sections and features to make our community more vibrant, helpful, and united on all fronts.

To make DNF great again, we count upon every member's cooperation. We thank you for your support and patience as we together move towards this goal.

warmest regards,
Anita

Anita

Level 4
Reaction score
So I logged in today after someone spammed my message box with a couple crappy names. I decided to edit my signature which had 3 links and see I could only have 1 now. The benefits I paid money for a "Exclusive" lifetime membership are gone.

Do I feel ripped off? Yeah. At least when new ownership/management changes came along in the past - those that paid for their memberships still had their extra benefits. I recommend you somehow reward those that had paid money to support the existence of the forum in the past (even during turbulent times).
Hi Larry, I will ensure this issue is rectified ASAP. Thanks for bringing it to our notice and welcome back.

Domain summit 2024

Anita

Level 4
Reaction score
So I logged in today after someone spammed my message box with a couple crappy names. I decided to edit my signature which had 3 links and see I could only have 1 now. The benefits I paid money for a "Exclusive" lifetime membership are gone.

Do I feel ripped off? Yeah. At least when new ownership/management changes came along in the past - those that paid for their memberships still had their extra benefits. I recommend you somehow reward those that had paid money to support the existence of the forum in the past (even during turbulent times).

The link limit has been increased to 5 links across the board. If anyone is seeing any different please DM me or Furquan. Tnx @LarryWentz n have a great week :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom