Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DNFORUM Suggestion. Escrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had a thought today, has Dnforum ever thought of conducting their own Escrow service, it would mean safer transfers for the domainers using the forum, and would bring in extra income for the forum too. If the fee's were halved to what the normal escrow system charges, DNforum could have a pretty lucritive system going on, providing yet another valuible service to the masses! Any royalities would be gladly accepted! :humble: LOL A further benefit could mean that the membership fee's could be subsidised with the additional income brought in.

Upvote 0

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Adam will love your idea and so do I, AGREED!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This idea has been brought by Adam and members before, but never got off the ground...

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I support the idea thought most members already trust one another in many deals done in the DNForum!

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd rather be safe than sorry really, unless it was someone who i'd traded with before, but with traders with little or no trader rating it would mean a more stress free transaction knowing that your not gonna get screwed over etc.

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it is a great idea. I remember Adam back in februery announced that he might launch an escrow service. here is the link to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom