Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Does anybody know about domaining related job openings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this seems like more of a rant than it does a question. I'll try to keep it brief.

Earlier this year, I got my real estate license in Ontario. I very quickly realized that licensed realtors such as myself are truly a dime a dozen, and every schmoe who can get confidence out of a buyer or seller gets the agreement signed.

I've seen so many stupid gimmicks that realtors use to drum up business that I can't bring myself to use. And this has worked against me.

I figured I could roll with it. I had a few ideas to shake things up, and figured I'd try them once I got back from dncruise.

I got back on Saturday afternoon. And when I was on that cruise, it became apparent to me that I was in the wrong place trying to sell houses and condos. My place was in domaining.

So, when I woke up this morning, I told myself that it was in my best interests to start seeking out work with a domain name company.

However, I have a distinct disadvantage working against me, and that's that I have an education of no more than the 10th grade.

Sure, there are lots of very successful people without educations. But in the big name companies with HR departments and all that jazz, my lack of on-paper credentials won't get me past step one.

So, without making this an endless ramble, all I'm in search of is one or both of the following;

1. Any insight on presently open positions in the world of domaining

2. Where the best place to look might be

Any help would be appreciated!

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM me salary range and I'll see what I can do for you.

-=DCG=-

rr4111

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just saw a post for openings in DomainTools.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Stay in Canada, better healthcare and better beer eh :D

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why not work as entrepreur? that's a true domainer.

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For UK readers: MarkMonitor (London) has some Job positions from time to time, I was thinking about applying for one position.

rr4111

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wrote a post about it, and they are looking for engineers. Maybe a company like Tucows in Canada is hiring?

Oh ok...I saw it on a twitter feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom