Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Does anyone really buy or sell here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does seem that a popular domain forum like DNF would have a large "DOMAINS FOR SALE" button above the fold that linked to such a page of domains for sale and on auction....maybe this is what Acro is talking about: "it will become bigger in the future. Stay tuned."

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To op:

You have to realize that many persons and entities enjoy their privacy for leverage. There are representatives of media companies, consultants, brokers, etc on this forum. Not every sale will be public but the forum definitely does facilitate sales on private outside terms.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Perhaps a page with a listing of domains for sale similar to some auction platforms. There could be at least a column with sold/unsold indicator.
The DNF main menu could have a prominent link to the sales/auction page.

Why not just list them on TDNAM or Sedo instead?, or are domainers doing that already with the same poor results?

You can put as much window dressing on these names as you want to, it's still crap no matter how pretty it looks... I think domainers have grown smarter and wiser over the years when considering acquiring domains for their portfolio, I even believe that resellers have become so accustomed to seeing crap on the domain forums that they don't even bother looking anymore, I know I don't. For me that time is better spent searching out and grabbing domains at auction, Sure they might be pricey but in the end you'll have a quality domain that's far more likely to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom