Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain burnout

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainTurn.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mole.

That is why the blogs became so popular it's not just in the domain name business.
"It's in life" People get so common, Now we look at words as people. I don't know what to do But I do know this; People always make a mistake and wonder later why. The reason can be found in your question. I know you care about people and there
travel's in your path. You have some fine quailties. Don't give up or slow down. Just keep your path to the person your searching for will come. Good things are only good if your in a place to recive. I my self want to donate to you Interblogs.com to you. So if your feeling like a bored domaineer your can write your thought's and they can always be a click away. If you accept my gift pm me and send my your transfer information from godaddy. If not I hope you resolve the feelings you have.

dt

wvspecialkvw

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hate renewing my questionable names with an outside chance of revenue...it just sux

FMS

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You know you are burned out when:

you find yourself looking at objects saying:

cleaner.com
steak.com
driving.com
views.com
dogs.com
friends.com
horses.com
racing.com

(none of which I own by the way)

and well you know the rest...

AND the #1 symptom of domainitis:

you find yourself dreaming about domain names (haha)

I should not admit this but for a good laugh:

I had a dream about domain names and upon wake :eek:k: ing said to my dog (who sleeps on the floor in my bedroom) yes Arko(the dogs name) I will register the domain Arko.com for you..

Thats when you know you need a break..

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FMS said:
You know you are burned out when:

you find yourself looking at objects saying:

cleaner.com
steak.com
driving.com
views.com
dogs.com
friends.com
horses.com
racing.com

(none of which I own by the way)

and well you know the rest...

AND the #1 symptom of domainitis:

you find yourself dreaming about domain names (haha)

I should not admit this but for a good laugh:

I had a dream about domain names and upon wake :eek:k: ing said to my dog (who sleeps on the floor in my bedroom) yes Arko(the dogs name) I will register the domain Arko.com for you..

Thats when you know you need a break..
Yep been there and done that! I can remember when Net Sol and Tucows was the only registrars I knew of and I spent $210.00 many a times to register some crappy names all com, net and org. and to only 2 years later let them expire. Now I use godaddy.com and I still spend a lot but, it's for 10 years at a time now, if I think their good enough. That way I have 10 years to wait for an ROI. Hee Hee!!!! It's been a long 5 1/2 years too and I have yet to sell a domain name for more than $300.00. At least I have time on my side for a while. [ maybe ] :rolleyes: btw: Time will tell.

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Turns out that arko is a popular name already! com net and org is already gone. But This domain is currently unregistered.

Click here to register "arko.name" NOW!!
:cool:
arko.us is still available too. Make that dog a happy dog today! :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom