Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale domain expired at tucows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Listen here, you idiots.

Gordon is REAL and he runs a GREAT drop service.

The reason he's not blabbing the names is because it's the CLIENT'S decision to give those details.

He's got a number of names for me so far and has NEVER told you idiots what they were, because even idiots like you might figure out my business model if you were told the names in question.

Comprende?

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drewbert
Listen here, you idiots.

The reason he's not blabbing the names is because it's the CLIENT'S decision to give those details.

He's got a number of names for me so far and has NEVER told you idiots what they were, because even idiots like you might figure out my business model if you were told the names in question.

Comprende?
Maybe so but look this http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5589&highlight=hj.org
I registered a few days before h-j.net manually durning a drop with dotregistrar, and then he registers h-j.org ??? I don`t know, I never used them, maybe they are good, but who knows.

mohno

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much, stuff! :)
h-j.org has been registered with awregistry.
That's what I want to know.
In fact, awregistry won SnapBack for some domains from NSI.
(Sorry, I didn't check "who" won.)
If DropWizard is using the awregistry line, he might win SnapBack, actually.

On the other hand, I don't know any domain, dropped from tucows, had SnapBack, catched by awregistry for last 6 months.
I understand there isn't such domain in 3 letter .com/.net.

Drewbert, I have no wonder you can tell us, idiots, an example.

By the way, I have oredered another domain to DropWizard.
It's going to be deleted in Oct 6 or 7. (expired in Aug 27. What's time zone in DropWizard? I can order only in Oct 6.)
I don't like the domain personally, because it is an adverb.
It, however, is one word domain and having SnapBack by someone.
When I will get it, I will put it on Appraisal to ask if it's having $120 value :)

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all.

I wouldn't have put it in the language that Drewbert used but my policy is my clients privacy is absolute. I won't give details. The client is more than welcome to share but I won't. I also note that the ones demanding details aren't clients and aren't the ones paying me. And believe me I serve the ones footing the bill. Their interests first and foremost.

I was actually stunned by somebody posting informing me that my clients privacy concerns didn't exist and I should just spew their details. Let's see now who ordered LOLITALOVERS.COM

As for H-J.org I only shoot for client orders. I don't ask why they ordered or what their plans are. I don't know if the names are snapped or taken at namewinner or whatever. I don't go checking to see if H-J.net is also available or anything else. I don't have time to follow them that closely. I just take in orders and like every drop service we have our wins and our losses.

Mohno you put in a name the other day. I ran 6 connections that day for tucows. Because I knew yours would be hotly contested I dedicated 3 of those exclusively to you. I didn't need to. I tried my damndest to help you only to get slagged back here. Should I make that mistake again?

Stock Pilot: I don't know why there are people in life like you. You've never used our service yet you seem intent on tearing us down. Somebody posts saying they had a good experience with us and you immediately accuse us of being cohorts or related. You owe Garet an apology for that. It was pretty low of you.

How about doing something positive instead.

I built Dropwizard to help people here because of the constant complaining of not being able to get access into the drops. I built the FREE Wizard Sort again because of the complaints here about needing sorting software that accepted large keyword lists.

We have three major new services in beta all coming to answer concerns and needs I see expressed here and other forums.

Most important:
I actually shared a major secret of the drops in this thread. A couple of people emailed me to thank me for the info stating they had been trying to use one click registrars during the NSI drop to register Tucows names. I also firmed up the timing for you. Only to get shit on. Again ask me how much I'll feel like sharing info in the future.:rolleyes:

The drops are a crapshoot. We do everything we can to improve our/your chances but in the long run it's still a game of chance. We won't get everything or even most of everything. There's too many people competing. But we will try to service you (to death)and help with you questions and concerns.

And if doing our best isn't good enough for you........well

Capt. Flash

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If Verisign, SnapNames, Afternic or any company made claims of success they could not verify, you would be the first to cry false advertising or even fraud.
When you are not able to back up your statements for whatever reason, you should not make them in the first place.
You blow a lot of smoke and never back anything with facts. Your lastest boost was easily proven false. Sorry, it's just the facts.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mohno
Thank you very much, stuff! :)
h-j.org has been registered with awregistry.
That's what I want to know.
In fact, awregistry won SnapBack for some domains from NSI.
(Sorry, I didn't check "who" won.)
If DropWizard is using the awregistry line, he might win SnapBack, actually.

You are also not bad catching domains after all You beated namewinner and snapnames on a Versign drop, with enom

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If Verisign, SnapNames, Afternic or any company made claims of success they could not verify, you would be the first to cry false advertising or even fraud.
When you are not able to back up your statements for whatever reason, you should not make them in the first place.
You blow a lot of smoke and never back anything with facts. Your lastest boost was easily proven false. Sorry, it's just the facts.

Whose facts, yours.

I'm not often motivated to talk like this but you are a f*kn moron.

Nobody owes you the time of day to prove anything. You know nothing about the drops and nothing about our clients.

They stand here telling you they've done well and you accuse them of lying.

Get of your A**, go back over the drop lists, figure out which was tucows and then check the whois. Because we were having problems with our transfer system you'll find at least 4 names still showing the dropwizard whois.

You want facts here's a fact . Find it yourself. Nobody owes you anything else.:mad:

avs162

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow thats a lot of energy spent to discredit a service

i would not as a client apreciate any names caught for me being disclosed without my express consent and in fact would be very
disturbed to see my names in a post

i can vouch that dropwizard is run by a very well respected professional and if you have doubts about the service they should be expressed in a pm and if not satisified dont use them

to post about a negative experience is one thing and good to warn other domainers but to attack a service which no one has
required you to use due to the respect they have for confiedently is absurd.

i would think that with the obivious member support for dropwizard and the lack of anybody else complaining that there are better uses of your time.

sean

sunshine

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems they are ignoring the opportunity to display their skills
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh.. i see... you only see egotistical braggerts who only
can do something FOR YOU as successful at this business.

lmao -- good luck & don't quit the day job !

:))

P

President Gringo

Listen here, you idiots.

Comprende?

you idiots?

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
satisified dont use them{

That's just the problem StockPilot has never been a client of ours.

SP why don't you show us how to set up a drop service. Or is your intellect limited to turning on the computer and spewing garbage.

Lets see your previous comments:

gmartfin- Are you going to pimp your followers

Show us who is the boss

Oh, just out of curiousity, are you related to garet by any chance?

What a shuck and jive move!

there should be no concern of confidentiality or privacy

It sure takes away from the creditability around here.

You blow a lot of smoke

Your lastest boost was easily proven false

fact is your behaviour is the downfall of forums like this. Any mental midget such as yourself can wander in and start posting!

So show us how to do it. show us your skill. beside sh*t disturbing that is.

Here's some good names for your drop service.

How about:

We sell and tell Drops

Privacy ain't us

Confidential just say no

expose

secrecy,you wish!

Oh and by the way it looks like some of my uncles and aunts came out to play. And they don't seem to like your rules.

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
>you idiots?

If I was from Brooklyn, it'd be "yous idiots".

Take your pick.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, looks like the DNF party has started early.

Just popped in with my 0.02 to say that the most successful domain hunters are those who use numerous drop services for the same name. It’s as simple as that.

A service such as DropWizard only charges for success, so there’s nothing to lose. In the domain drop game it doesn’t get any better than that.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ive worked in retail for 5 years about 3 years ago. One thing i learned in business, if a customer dosen't like something or has a negative comment, you don't argue with them. I was taught the customer is always right, even potential customers that are browsing the store. For a business owner who gets so agrivated with a potential customer to start cursing is not professional. And if i knew my website name was at the bottom of everyone of my posts, i would not be cursing. On the net everyone is your potential customer wether you like them or not.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The success of a drop service relies on a tight number of customers going after quality names, as too many customers leads to a drop in the success rate due to resources being spread too thinly.

So the owner of a drop service has the luxury of being selective with whom he takes on as clients.

Listen here, you idiots.

Comprende?

Amen.

I know Gordon as well and am more than willing to vouch on his behalf. Drewbert is right on the money, as usual.

Unfortunately, many folks get mad at people who are honorable, as it seems honorable people make easy targets.

Don't sweat it, Gordon. Let people bash if they want. We shall see how long they can tread water when they miss the boat...

P

President Gringo

>you idiots?

If I was from Brooklyn, it'd be "yous idiots".

Take your pick.

If we are all idiots why are you here? Does it make you feel at home or something. I think you should be more careful before slamming an entire forum.

Drewbert's got pretty keen judgment when it comes to sniffing out idiots. If he calls a goose a goose, then by golly it's a goose. Dont' ruffle your feathers over it.

Perhaps he's hit a nerve.

P

President Gringo

Originally posted by Josephns
Drewbert's got pretty keen judgment when it comes to sniffing out idiots. If he calls a goose a goose, then by golly it's a goose. Dont' ruffle your feathers over it.

Perhaps he's hit a nerve.

If he calls a goose a goose, then by golly its a goose? So by your own confession you are claiming to be an idiot huh......ummmmmmm ok.

Obviously your feathers have been ruffled.

For the irony impaired, here's the skinny:

Drewbert would not (and did not) hastily over generalize EVERYONE on DNF as "idiots." Your accusation that he has done so is in error. He was simply making a defensive statement in regard to the crude bludgeoning of Gmartfin and DropWizard's ability to catch good names.

However, in making such a satirical statement he obviously (perhaps innocently) succeeded in flushing out (if you can pardon the pun) those few that feel threatened by such a remark.

By virtue of common sense I'm confident everyone with enough sense "got it."

Your insistence that by virtue of "posting" here that we all agree we are all "idiots" is asinine. I think the objective of his post remains clear and in essence has been fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom